cdr255

BEGIN LOGGING AT Tue Jul 24 14:40:10 2018

Jul 24 14:40:54 Danni (Mibbit@ehrpxlu-rri-38-943-03-113.zoominternet.net) has joined

Jul 24 14:58:53 chrissofer You stand among Your partners in the mercenary group You’ve made You livelyhood through, looking out on the city of Logas from atop its iconic clifftop estates. Aside from a few off-topic conversations, not much is currently going on.

Jul 24 14:59:22 Danni is now known as Lyco

Jul 24 15:00:02 DM has quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)

Jul 24 15:00:50 chrissofer It is a warm evening in the midsummer, the sun setting behind You, and the bustling city becoming fatigued at the end of their day.

Jul 24 15:01:03 Lyco Lyco gets out one of his daggers and idly flips it around in his hand.

Jul 24 15:02:24 Lyco He looks to the boss of the group.

Jul 24 15:03:50 chrissofer Thordok, a fighter You’ve known since You joined up, sheathes his sword and walks over to You. As the boss of Your little subgroup, he is the one who decides what it is You do, even if orders might come in from time to time.

Jul 24 15:05:19 chrissofer “Should be about time, Lyco. How You feelin’? Excited for another big pay day?”

Jul 24 15:05:53 Lyco “I wait with rapturous excitement.”

Jul 24 15:06:32 Lyco “So what’s the plan boss?”

Jul 24 15:06:42 chrissofer Winhe, a red-haired female sorcerer who’s a fairly new hire, comes up and joins the conversation, laughing at Your awkward turn of phrase.

Jul 24 15:08:16 chrissofer Thordok smiles. “The product is in the merchant district below, but we have to be very discreet: The owners who want it transferred don’t want it known it came from them, especially by the… authorities.”

Jul 24 15:08:17 Lyco “It’s an expansive language we should use more of it.”

Jul 24 15:09:39 Lyco “Be discreet, got it.”

Jul 24 15:09:46 Lyco “So same as usual then?”

Jul 24 15:10:36 chrissofer Symart, a gnomish illusionist from another group that no longer exists, says from a fair bit away, “Let’s hope so!”

Jul 24 15:13:06 chrissofer A blackbird flies up and drops a piece of parchment in Thordok’s hands.

Jul 24 15:13:22 Lyco “Ooo air mail.”

Jul 24 15:14:04 chrissofer Thordok reads it quickly, and then eats it, so no one can read it. Standard Protocol.

Jul 24 15:14:17 chrissofer “It’s go time, boys.”

Jul 24 15:14:39 Lyco “Good thing that was all on one sheet.”

Jul 24 15:15:00 Lyco “Ready to go, boss.”

Jul 24 15:15:01 chrissofer Winhe laughs at that, and Thordok just smiles.

Jul 24 15:17:43 chrissofer Your group makes its way through the town, the sounds of a city winding down for the evening encloaking You in mystery and intrigue as You pass.

Jul 24 15:17:47 chrissofer Stealth Check.

Jul 24 15:18:43 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 15:18:44 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+7) = 21>

Jul 24 15:18:57 chrissofer Perception Check

Jul 24 15:19:17 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 15:19:18 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 9 <Total: 9(+7) = 16>

Jul 24 15:19:58 chrissofer You see a pair of meddlers begin to follow You as You pass a local pub.

Jul 24 15:20:47 chrissofer They seem armed, but inebriated.

Jul 24 15:22:12 Lyco sees the pair of meddlers following them.

Jul 24 15:22:22 chrissofer Thordok looks over at You with a knowing glance. The other two don’t seem to have noticed them.

Jul 24 15:22:39 Lyco nods.

Jul 24 15:23:53 chrissofer Thordok slows and stops, while the rest of Your party continues on. You hear him say, “Hey, friends, what can I do for You? Surely You aren’t lost…”

Jul 24 15:31:34 chrissofer You continue on, confident that Thordok will catch up later. With his distraction, You make it without further incident to a warehouse You’ve worked out before.

Jul 24 15:31:43 chrissofer *worked at

Jul 24 15:32:46 chrissofer Do You wait for Thordok to catch up? Or move on with the job?

Jul 24 15:32:56 Lyco looks around while he waits.

Jul 24 15:32:59 chrissofer The other members of Your group seem to be deferring to You.

Jul 24 15:33:19 Lyco perception check for Thordok.

Jul 24 15:33:43 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 15:33:43 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+7) = 23>

Jul 24 15:34:47 chrissofer Thordok will probably be around in about 10 minutes or so.

Jul 24 15:36:09 Lyco thinks for a moment before coming to a decision.

Jul 24 15:36:38 Lyco “We’re going on a head. The longer we wait the more chance we have at drawing attention to ourselves.”

Jul 24 15:37:11 chrissofer Winhe nods to You, and Symart just looks at the door in front of You… And gestures You forward, as if to say, “Go on, then.”

Jul 24 15:37:33 Lyco goes through the door.

Jul 24 15:38:16 Lyco looks around the warehouse.

Jul 24 15:48:48 chrissofer It is dark in this place, though You see the light a single torch through a window on the second floor. Remembering back, You realize this is the foreman’s office, where Your contact is likely waiting.

Jul 24 15:49:37 chrissofer Symart: “Damn, they always gotta make us walk in the dark, huh?”

Jul 24 15:50:24 Lyco “We’re mercenaries. Most of what we do is in the dark…”

Jul 24 15:50:49 chrissofer Winhe: “Exactly, Lyco.”

Jul 24 15:52:28 chrissofer Lyco, having darkvision, can see around him in monochrome for a ways. There are a lot of large boxes… And a cage with some sort of cloth over it.

Jul 24 15:53:48 Lyco motions for the group to follow him to the foreman’s office.

Jul 24 15:54:06 chrissofer Perception Check

Jul 24 15:54:29 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 15:54:29 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 9 <Total: 9(+7) = 16>

Jul 24 15:56:58 chrissofer You walk up the rickety staircase, the wind outside picking up a bit and making a bit of noise in the dark.

Jul 24 15:58:57 chrissofer You make it to the foreman’s office. Marching Order.

Jul 24 15:59:32 Lyco Lyco, Symart, Winhe

Jul 24 15:59:58 chrissofer The door is shut, though the window is not actually a window, more of a hole in the wall without a covering. Inside, You can see someone asleep at their desk, a book of questionable moral fibre draped upon their face.

Jul 24 16:00:09 Lyco puts his knife away as he reaches the door.

Jul 24 16:00:25 Lyco knocks on the door.

Jul 24 16:00:53 Lyco “We’re here for the thing with the stuff.”

Jul 24 16:00:58 chrissofer You hear someone fall over in their chair, and land in a heap on the floor.

Jul 24 16:01:36 chrissofer A few moments later, the door opens, and someone with a thick accent and nondescript clothes opens it.

Jul 24 16:02:11 Lyco “We’re the delivery people.”

Jul 24 16:02:31 Lyco “Here for pickup.”

Jul 24 16:02:44 chrissofer “Waow, wuttookya so long? I felasleep waitin ferya.”

Jul 24 16:04:08 Lyco shrugs.

Jul 24 16:04:18 Lyco “We just got the bird.”

Jul 24 16:04:23 chrissofer He is shorter than You, though You being a tall, manly man, that’s not saying much. He has an eyepatch, and his pants seem hastily tied.

Jul 24 16:05:55 Lyco “We could argue who took too long and who maybe fell asleep on the job, or we can stop wasting each other’s time and get down to business.”

Jul 24 16:06:11 chrissofer “Allrigh, wel, ther downstays. Ya need help wranglin’em?” He pauses. “Hey, wherez tha bigman, Thordork er whateva?”

Jul 24 16:08:40 Lyco “They? Do we need anything special to handle them? I was on a job once with pseudo dragons and I got burned to shit.”

Jul 24 16:09:04 Lyco “Thordok had to take care of something, he’ll be here in a few minutes.”

Jul 24 16:10:23 chrissofer “Wuddaya, nuts? Nah, theez guyz ain’t got no fire or nothin. Just a fresh crop from Elidir, needs to get to Senara rel quicklike.”

Jul 24 16:10:39 chrissofer He grabs some keys and shoves them in Your direction.

Jul 24 16:11:32 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 16:11:32 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+5) = 17>

Jul 24 16:11:49 Lyco rolled knowledge local

Jul 24 16:14:10 chrissofer There are no known exports from Elidir aside from iron, timber, and a few rarer alchemical metals. Definitely no livestock. Isger, the country itself, isn’t known for livestock, either: Only for its long-since-plundered natural resources.

Jul 24 16:15:07 chrissofer has changed the topic to: Lacis Lycorma Session 17.5: Lyco Lycorma

Jul 24 16:15:25 Lyco “From Elidir?”

Jul 24 16:16:01 Lyco takes the keys in one hand and slips out his knife to idly fiddle with in the other.

Jul 24 16:16:22 chrissofer He looks at You, pulling up his pants from the butt, their tie failing under the weight of his pockets.

Jul 24 16:16:23 Lyco “Not a place I usually hear about. Don’t think I’ve been there before.”

Jul 24 16:16:58 Lyco turns to his companions.

Jul 24 16:17:06 Lyco “Well guys, you ready?”

Jul 24 16:17:11 chrissofer “Ah, wel, it’s nuthin’ speshal, jus’ the capital. Lotsa people, lotsa trade, lotsa debt.

Jul 24 16:17:13 chrissofer

Jul 24 16:17:37 chrissofer Symart says, “Finally! Yes, please. This guy is about as sharp as a two day old noodle.

Jul 24 16:18:01 chrissofer He turns to Your contact and says, “No offense, buddy.”

Jul 24 16:18:12 Lyco flashes him a rakish grin and leads the group down to the cage.

Jul 24 16:19:10 chrissofer The contact comes back with, “Eh, none takin, ya big ol dick. Take care.” He goes back to his studies at his desk.

Jul 24 16:19:18 chrissofer The group arrives safely.

Jul 24 16:20:17 Lyco lifts back a section of the curtain and peeks in.

Jul 24 16:23:14 chrissofer You see no less than 15 drugged, sleeping humans of various ethnicities, mostly Chelish, in chains on the floor of the cage.

Jul 24 16:25:47 Lyco slowly puts the curtain back.

Jul 24 16:28:51 Lyco “I’ve done a lot of bad things for bad people. But at some point a person has to draw a line. This is my line. And I’m going to ask you one question and depending on how you answer it, things could go very well for you, or very bad.”

Jul 24 16:29:05 Lyco “Are you fucking slavers?”

Jul 24 16:30:11 chrissofer Winhe looks offendedly at You. “Slavers? No, Lyco, we’re Mercs, just like You. We do the job and get paid.”

Jul 24 16:30:36 chrissofer Symart says, from the other side of the cage, “Yeah, this is just a job. We ain’t enslaving anyone.”

Jul 24 16:33:52 Lyco “If you knew who I was, you would have answered that question very differently.”

Jul 24 16:34:08 Lyco “Fuck this.”

Jul 24 16:34:39 Lyco he starts walking past Winhe as if to leave.

Jul 24 16:35:58 chrissofer Winhe goes to see to the cage, “Whatever, Lyco. We’ll tell the boss You ran off, I guess. Thordok will wanna have words when he gets back.” She starts fiddling with the door.

Jul 24 16:38:07 Lyco slices her across the throat.

Jul 24 16:38:39 Lyco `roll 1d20+6

Jul 24 16:38:39 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+6) = 14>

Jul 24 16:38:43 chrissofer HIT!

Jul 24 16:38:49 chrissofer Roll Damage + Sneak Attack

Jul 24 16:39:42 Lyco `roll 1d4+3

Jul 24 16:39:42 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d4: 1 <Total: 1(+3) = 4>

Jul 24 16:39:54 Lyco `roll 1d6

Jul 24 16:39:54 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d6: 4 <Total: 4>

Jul 24 16:40:52 chrissofer She cries out in pain and surprise, turning to face You as blood gushes from her neck.

Jul 24 16:41:05 chrissofer “What the Hell, Lyco?”

Jul 24 16:41:53 chrissofer She clutches the right side of her neck tightly, as Symart says, “Dammit, really?”

Jul 24 16:41:59 chrissofer Roll Initiative.

Jul 24 16:42:16 Lyco `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 16:42:16 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+2) = 16>

Jul 24 16:43:24 Lyco “It taints you. And if you think it doesn’t you’re lying to yourself.”

Jul 24 16:44:57 Lyco sheaths his bloody dagger, gets his bow out, and nocks an arrow.

Jul 24 16:46:06 chrissofer Winhe takes the morningstar off of her back, and brings it down on Your head in a single swift movement.

Jul 24 16:46:18 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 16:46:18 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 9 <Total: 9(+3) = 12>

Jul 24 16:46:32 chrissofer Or tries to, anyway.

Jul 24 16:46:52 chrissofer The pain in her neck makes her strike miss its mark.

Jul 24 16:47:45 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 16:51:17 Lyco he steps back five feet and then shoots her with his bow. Rapid shot.

Jul 24 16:51:28 chrissofer Roll to Hit!

Jul 24 16:51:35 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 16:51:35 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+5) = 20>

Jul 24 16:51:42 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 16:52:35 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 16:52:36 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+7) = 25>

Jul 24 16:53:02 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 16:53:05 chrissofer Roll Damage x2

Jul 24 16:53:22 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 16:53:22 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 3 <Total: 3(+5) = 8>

Jul 24 16:53:33 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 16:53:33 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 8 <Total: 8(+5) = 13>

Jul 24 16:54:16 chrissofer He is badly wounded, with two arrows sticking out of her chest, but does not fall. She growls at You and stands there menacingly.

Jul 24 16:54:23 chrissofer **She

Jul 24 16:54:55 chrissofer RETCON: SHe was always a fighter

Jul 24 16:55:45 chrissofer Symart’s turn.

Jul 24 16:56:42 chrissofer Symart begins casting a spell

Jul 24 16:57:55 chrissofer Will Save, Lyco

Jul 24 16:58:15 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 16:58:15 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+3) = 5>

Jul 24 16:58:25 chrissofer Symart disappears.

Jul 24 16:58:58 Lyco I can hear you.

Jul 24 16:59:15 Lyco Im gonna hang up and call again.

Jul 24 17:00:29 chrissofer Winhe’s Turn

Jul 24 17:00:55 chrissofer She drops her morningstar, and takes out a dagger coated in a viscous liquid.

Jul 24 17:01:01 chrissofer She throws it at You

Jul 24 17:01:09 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 17:01:10 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+2) = 17>

Jul 24 17:01:38 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:01:41 chrissofer Damage

Jul 24 17:01:48 chrissofer `roll 1d4

Jul 24 17:01:48 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d4: 4 <Total: 4>

Jul 24 17:01:57 chrissofer Fortitude Save

Jul 24 17:02:27 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 17:02:27 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+5) = 20>

Jul 24 17:03:18 chrissofer Success, 1 save out of 2

Jul 24 17:03:28 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 17:04:14 Lyco Lyco shoots her again.

Jul 24 17:04:28 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 17:04:28 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+7) = 17>

Jul 24 17:04:34 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:04:37 chrissofer Roll Damage

Jul 24 17:05:01 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 17:05:01 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1(+5) = 6>

Jul 24 17:05:36 chrissofer She yells as she realizes she’s probably gonna die here.

Jul 24 17:06:14 chrissofer Symart’s turn

Jul 24 17:06:29 chrissofer Winhe’s Turn.’

Jul 24 17:06:56 chrissofer She turns and runs towards the door.

Jul 24 17:07:36 chrissofer She does make it all the way, but she is 10 feet away.

Jul 24 17:08:03 chrissofer The door is currently closed.

Jul 24 17:08:08 chrissofer Lyco’s turn

Jul 24 17:08:49 Lyco tries to finish Winhe off.

Jul 24 17:08:59 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 17:08:59 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+7) = 14>

Jul 24 17:09:06 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:09:12 chrissofer Roll Damage

Jul 24 17:09:29 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 17:09:29 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 6 <Total: 6(+5) = 11>

Jul 24 17:09:40 chrissofer Oh yeah, she goes down.

Jul 24 17:09:43 chrissofer Hard

Jul 24 17:10:02 chrissofer Directly in front of the door.

Jul 24 17:10:15 chrissofer Symart’s turn.

Jul 24 17:10:43 chrissofer The door to the warehouse opens.

Jul 24 17:10:59 chrissofer Thordok says, “What the hell happened here?”

Jul 24 17:11:12 chrissofer He sees Your arrows in Winhe, and demands an explanation from You.

Jul 24 17:12:06 Lyco “These are fucking people!”

Jul 24 17:12:44 Lyco he attacks Thordock. Rapid Shot.

Jul 24 17:12:55 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 17:12:55 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+5) = 24>

Jul 24 17:13:12 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 17:13:12 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+7) = 8>

Jul 24 17:13:49 chrissofer Hit and Crit Fail

Jul 24 17:14:11 chrissofer Roll Damage + Sneak Attack

Jul 24 17:14:54 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 17:14:54 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 7 <Total: 7(+5) = 12>

Jul 24 17:15:12 Lyco `roll 1d6+3

Jul 24 17:15:13 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d6: 1 <Total: 1(+3) = 4>

Jul 24 17:15:39 chrissofer “Fuckin Shit!” Says Thordok, stumbling back out of the building.

Jul 24 17:16:49 chrissofer Symart’s Turn

Jul 24 17:16:57 chrissofer Perception Check, Lyco

Jul 24 17:17:06 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 17:17:06 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+7) = 19>

Jul 24 17:18:13 chrissofer You hear a door open behind You.

Jul 24 17:19:39 chrissofer Thordok’s turn. From the doorway You can see him using a wand.

Jul 24 17:20:15 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 17:21:54 Lyco uses Studied Target on Thordok.

Jul 24 17:23:03 chrissofer Thordok is studied.

Jul 24 17:23:19 Lyco tries to shoot Thordock.

Jul 24 17:23:24 chrissofer Thordok has 75% concealment, roll to overcome

Jul 24 17:23:39 Lyco `roll 1d20+8

Jul 24 17:23:39 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+8) = 16>

Jul 24 17:23:51 Lyco `roll 1d100

Jul 24 17:23:51 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d100: 69 <Total: 69>

Jul 24 17:24:13 chrissofer The arrow tinks against the door, and lands on the freshly minted corpse of You former newly-hired partner.

Jul 24 17:24:52 chrissofer Symart’s turn.

Jul 24 17:25:18 chrissofer You hear an alarm begin to ring, and the lights burst on in the warehouse, illuminating everyone and everything inside.

Jul 24 17:25:48 chrissofer Thordok’s turn. He readies an attack at the door, but otherwise stays put.

Jul 24 17:25:52 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 17:26:51 Lyco me/ shoots at Thordok. Rapid Shot.

Jul 24 17:26:57 chrissofer (syntax is /me)

Jul 24 17:27:04 Lyco `roll 1d100

Jul 24 17:27:04 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d100: 7 <Total: 7>

Jul 24 17:27:09 chrissofer SUCCESS!

Jul 24 17:27:11 chrissofer Roll to Hit

Jul 24 17:27:26 Lyco `roll 1d20+6

Jul 24 17:27:26 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+6) = 20>

Jul 24 17:27:29 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:27:42 Lyco `roll 1d100

Jul 24 17:27:42 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d100: 97 <Total: 97>

Jul 24 17:27:48 chrissofer FAILURE

Jul 24 17:27:55 chrissofer Roll Damage x1

Jul 24 17:28:05 Lyco `roll 1d8+6

Jul 24 17:28:05 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 7 <Total: 7(+6) = 13>

Jul 24 17:28:33 chrissofer You hear a deep, muffled groan as he feels the arrow penetrate his armor.

Jul 24 17:29:24 chrissofer Symart’s turn.

Jul 24 17:30:13 chrissofer He comes out onto the walkway in front of the foreman’s office, and yells down to You. “What the fuck, Lyco? This was just business; It’s not like we’ve never killed people before.”

Jul 24 17:30:49 chrissofer Thordok’s turn. Having been damaged next turn, he retreats a bit from the doorway, and out of Your sight from inside the warehouse.

Jul 24 17:30:59 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 17:31:00 Lyco “There’s a difference between killing someone and keeping them enslaved.”

Jul 24 17:31:38 chrissofer “Yeah, when they’re enslaved, they’re still fuckin alive!” Symart says, incredulous.

Jul 24 17:31:57 Lyco “You spend close to a decade in a cage and tell me that you would rather be there than dead.”

Jul 24 17:32:33 Lyco “I had quite some time to learn the true meaning of the phrase fates worse than death.”

Jul 24 17:34:26 Lyco shoots at Symart.

Jul 24 17:34:32 chrissofer Roll to Hit!

Jul 24 17:34:45 Lyco `roll 1d20+6

Jul 24 17:34:45 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+6) = 24>

Jul 24 17:35:00 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:35:17 Lyco `roll 1d8+4

Jul 24 17:35:17 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 3 <Total: 3(+4) = 7>

Jul 24 17:36:05 chrissofer “Fuckin Shit!” He says, wounded.

Jul 24 17:36:49 chrissofer Symart’s turn.

Jul 24 17:39:19 chrissofer Symart conjures a big ball of snow and ice that he throws at You from up on the rafters.

Jul 24 17:39:29 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 17:39:29 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+3) = 14>

Jul 24 17:39:45 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:39:54 chrissofer The icy snowball hits You in the face

Jul 24 17:39:58 chrissofer `roll 3d6 damage

Jul 24 17:39:58 GameServ *Syntax: XdY [ {- + * /} Z ]*{: .irc-roll}

Jul 24 17:40:02 chrissofer `roll 3d6

Jul 24 17:40:03 GameServ chrissofer rolled 3d6: 3 5 3 <Total: 11>

Jul 24 17:40:55 chrissofer He then runs over to the stairs.

Jul 24 17:41:05 chrissofer Thordok’s turn

Jul 24 17:41:09 chrissofer Lyco’s turn

Jul 24 17:42:14 Lyco he shoots Symart. Rapid Shot.

Jul 24 17:42:19 chrissofer Roll To Hit!

Jul 24 17:42:38 Lyco `roll 1d20+4

Jul 24 17:42:38 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+4) = 17>

Jul 24 17:42:42 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:42:58 Lyco `roll 1d20+6

Jul 24 17:42:58 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+6) = 13>

Jul 24 17:43:02 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:43:26 Lyco `roll1d8+4

Jul 24 17:43:35 Lyco `roll 1d8+4

Jul 24 17:43:35 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 6 <Total: 6(+4) = 10>

Jul 24 17:43:43 Lyco `roll 1d8+4

Jul 24 17:43:43 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5(+4) = 9>

Jul 24 17:44:05 chrissofer He is very badly wounded at this point, and gasping for breath.

Jul 24 17:44:24 chrissofer Symart’s turn

Jul 24 17:44:33 chrissofer He casts the same spell again, at You

Jul 24 17:44:45 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 17:44:46 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+3) = 18>

Jul 24 17:44:48 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:44:54 Lyco “Do you know what they do to slaves in Cheliax?”

Jul 24 17:45:45 chrissofer “Put them to work, I’d assume?” He says, ice coming from his fingers.

Jul 24 17:46:16 Lyco “I was a chew toy for an imp. And that was on a good day.”

Jul 24 17:46:25 Lyco “Bad days… well.”

Jul 24 17:46:38 Lyco he chuckles dryly.

Jul 24 17:47:00 cdr255 (holoirc@2600:380:5820:gjss:ujri:qtln:oqsm:polv) has joined

Jul 24 17:47:00 chrissofer “Well, this is a pretty bad day for You, too, buddy.”

Jul 24 17:47:32 chrissofer has kicked cdr255 from #squadfinder (cdr255)

Jul 24 17:47:38 chrissofer `roll 3d6

Jul 24 17:47:39 GameServ chrissofer rolled 3d6: 1 3 2 <Total: 6>

Jul 24 17:47:41 Lyco “I’m not panicking yet.”

Jul 24 17:48:38 chrissofer “Well, You will be, Orc Fucker.”

Jul 24 17:49:22 Lyco “I know a few words of orc, I haven’t fucked one… yet.”

Jul 24 17:49:47 chrissofer He laughs.

Jul 24 17:50:54 Lyco Lyco takes out his potion of cure light wounds and drinks it.

Jul 24 17:51:29 Lyco `roll 1d8+1

Jul 24 17:51:30 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 2 <Total: 2(+1) = 3>

Jul 24 17:52:25 chrissofer Symart’s turn

Jul 24 17:52:37 chrissofer He touches himself, and begins appearing blurry as he moves.

Jul 24 17:52:44 chrissofer He also moves towards You.

Jul 24 17:52:56 chrissofer Thordok’s turn

Jul 24 17:53:05 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 17:53:59 Lyco tries to finish off Symart. Rapid Shot.

Jul 24 17:55:01 Lyco moves up 15 ft before attacking.

Jul 24 17:55:19 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 17:55:19 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+5) = 16>

Jul 24 17:55:23 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 17:55:41 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 17:55:41 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+7) = 12>

Jul 24 17:55:48 chrissofer Miss!

Jul 24 17:56:01 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 17:56:01 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 6 <Total: 6(+5) = 11>

Jul 24 17:56:06 chrissofer Oh yeah, he ded

Jul 24 17:56:22 chrissofer Symart falls to the ground to begin his new life as a pincushion.

Jul 24 17:56:36 chrissofer He is unconscious

Jul 24 17:57:47 chrissofer Combat is suspended, as there are no enemies within range.

Jul 24 17:58:16 Lyco Lyco gets out his wand of cure light wounds and attempts to heal himself.

Jul 24 17:58:27 Lyco “Shit… shit… shit..”

Jul 24 17:58:46 Lyco `roll 1d20+4

Jul 24 17:58:46 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+4) = 20>

Jul 24 17:58:55 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jul 24 17:59:03 Lyco `roll 1d8+1

Jul 24 17:59:03 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5(+1) = 6>

Jul 24 17:59:24 Lyco `roll 1d20+4

Jul 24 17:59:24 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 20 <Total: 20(+4) = 24>

Jul 24 17:59:42 Lyco `roll 1d8+1

Jul 24 17:59:42 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 4 <Total: 4(+1) = 5>

Jul 24 18:00:14 Lyco `roll 1d20+4

Jul 24 18:00:14 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+4) = 22>

Jul 24 18:00:24 Lyco `roll 1d8+1

Jul 24 18:00:25 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5(+1) = 6>

Jul 24 18:00:35 chrissofer The alarm is still going, though the authorities… whoever they may be… have not arrived yet.

Jul 24 18:01:08 Lyco is satisfied with the amount of healing.

Jul 24 18:03:14 Lyco takes the potion pass without trace.

Jul 24 18:03:52 Lyco goes up to Symart and finishes him off.

Jul 24 18:04:18 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 18:04:18 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 2 <Total: 2(+5) = 7>

Jul 24 18:04:34 Lyco auto crit = 14

Jul 24 18:04:44 chrissofer Symart ceases breathing, his last breath leaving him with that arrow.

Jul 24 18:05:21 Lyco takes his arrows and searches his body for loot.

Jul 24 18:06:18 chrissofer His body contains:

Jul 24 18:06:26 Lyco afterwards goes to Winhe and finishes her off.

Jul 24 18:06:56 chrissofer some stuff to be looked at at a later time.

Jul 24 18:07:06 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 18:07:06 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1(+5) = 6>

Jul 24 18:07:14 Lyco x2 = 12

Jul 24 18:07:18 chrissofer She still lives.

Jul 24 18:07:32 Lyco swears and shoots her again.

Jul 24 18:07:43 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 18:07:43 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 3 <Total: 3(+5) = 8>

Jul 24 18:07:51 Lyco x2 = 16

Jul 24 18:08:08 chrissofer She has ceased to be.

Jul 24 18:08:47 Lyco loots the body.

Jul 24 18:08:51 chrissofer Some more stuff!

Jul 24 18:09:43 Lyco rushes over to the cage of slaves and unlocks the door with the keys he was given earlier.

Jul 24 18:10:15 chrissofer None of the slaves react, being drugged and unconscious.

Jul 24 18:12:23 Lyco looks around quickly once more and leaves the warehouse. He stows the arrow in his hand but leaves his bow strung, and heads to an area that he usually sees guards.

Jul 24 18:12:46 chrissofer He finds a guard standing watch on a bridge.

Jul 24 18:14:17 Lyco looks through his shit for some paper in the shadows.

Jul 24 18:14:37 chrissofer You looted: A red and purple wand, a fizzy blue potion, a list of names, a scroll with arcane writing on it, 50gp, and a smokestick.

Jul 24 18:17:47 Lyco tears off a bit of the list of names and writes a message telling where the slaves are held.

Jul 24 18:20:13 Lyco wraps the paper with the note around a rock and tries to stealthily roll the rock towards the guard.

Jul 24 18:20:58 chrissofer Alright: Stealth From Warehouse, Perception on Guard to act when he’s distracted, Stealth for Rolling Rock.

Jul 24 18:21:35 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:21:35 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+9) = 10>

Jul 24 18:22:01 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:22:01 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+9) = 26>

Jul 24 18:22:17 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:22:17 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+9) = 23>

Jul 24 18:23:01 chrissofer The guard does not notice You, but then sees the rock at his feet, and picks it up.

Jul 24 18:23:30 Lyco sticks around to make sure he reads the note.

Jul 24 18:23:38 chrissofer He pulls the note off of the rock, and brings it close to his eyes in the moonlight.

Jul 24 18:36:29 chrissofer You double back to the merchant district, following it along to the port on the river Iseld. There’s a large, abandoned warehouse there, one that used to be used to process and ship out gemstones of various shapes, sizes, and qualities. Now, it hasn’t been touched for over a decade, though You’ve been here before, perhaps on a mission or with the mercs.

Jul 24 18:36:43 chrissofer Perception Check.

Jul 24 18:36:57 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:36:58 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+9) = 16>

Jul 24 18:39:05 chrissofer You hear the sound of running footsteps in the alleyways around You. You probably have company.

Jul 24 18:39:47 chrissofer What do You do?

Jul 24 18:40:24 chrissofer The warehouse is 3 stories tall.

Jul 24 18:42:39 Lyco he enters the warehouse and hides behind a large box on top of a stack of boxes.

Jul 24 18:43:14 Lyco gets out his bow and nocks an arrow as he lies in wait.

Jul 24 18:44:10 chrissofer The warehouse is completely dark, with a bunch of abandoned old crates piled on the ground floor. There are catwalks on the second and third levels, with scattered stairwells connecting them to the ground floor and one another, and the center of the warehouse’s roof is caved in, letting a dramatic beam of moonlight paint the very center of the warehouse floor.

Jul 24 18:44:23 chrissofer Other than that, there is no light in this place at all.

Jul 24 18:44:59 chrissofer Stealth Check for hiding in boxes.

Jul 24 18:46:52 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:46:52 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+9) = 10>

Jul 24 18:47:40 chrissofer The front door begins to creak open.

Jul 24 18:47:49 chrissofer Perception Check

Jul 24 18:48:05 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:48:06 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+9) = 20>

Jul 24 18:48:34 chrissofer You hear a rope being dropped down behind You, in the center of the warehouse.

Jul 24 18:48:50 chrissofer What do You do?

Jul 24 18:51:41 Lyco sneaks around the perimeter and sets up in a better location in a group of boxes near the back of the warehouse.

Jul 24 18:52:00 chrissofer Roll a new stealth, for moving in shadows.

Jul 24 18:52:15 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:52:15 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+9) = 16>

Jul 24 18:52:29 chrissofer Roll a new stealth, for hiding in the boxes

Jul 24 18:52:39 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 18:52:39 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+9) = 27>

Jul 24 18:57:44 chrissofer The door opens, and 5 humans walk in, holding torches and immediately checking the boxes You abandoned a few minutes ago… Finding nothing. From the hole in the cieling, another 3 humans lower onto the highest catwalk, and begin searching for You in the darkness, their torches mostly illuminating the air around them. None of them seem to have noticed You.

Jul 24 18:58:10 chrissofer Among the 5 humans is Thordok, leading the group around.

Jul 24 18:58:43 chrissofer What do You do?

Jul 24 19:02:45 Lyco shoots Thordok. Sneakily. Rapid shot.

Jul 24 19:03:08 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 19:03:08 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+5) = 20>

Jul 24 19:03:14 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 19:03:31 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 19:03:31 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+7) = 24>

Jul 24 19:03:38 chrissofer Hit Again!

Jul 24 19:03:44 chrissofer Roll Damage x2

Jul 24 19:04:16 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:04:17 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1(+5) = 6>

Jul 24 19:04:36 Lyco `roll 1d6+3

Jul 24 19:04:37 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d6: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Jul 24 19:04:46 Lyco 15 first arrow

Jul 24 19:05:02 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:05:02 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1(+5) = 6>

Jul 24 19:05:34 chrissofer Well, Thordok falls to the ground after taking two arrows to the butt

Jul 24 19:05:47 chrissofer He is now unconscious

Jul 24 19:06:33 chrissofer And the other four people are now looking in Your direction, but unable to see You specifically.

Jul 24 19:06:47 chrissofer The people on the catwalk, however, remain blissfully unaware.

Jul 24 19:06:52 chrissofer Roll Initiative

Jul 24 19:07:00 Lyco `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 19:07:00 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 20 <Total: 20(+2) = 22>

Jul 24 19:08:26 chrissofer One of the people near Thordok begins caring for him in his unconscious state, pulling an arrow out and trying the give him first aid.

Jul 24 19:08:29 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 19:08:29 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+2) = 4>

Jul 24 19:08:34 chrissofer And failing really badly

Jul 24 19:09:33 chrissofer Another walks into the light in the center of the warehouse, holding his greatsword aloft.

Jul 24 19:09:49 chrissofer One of the members on the catwalk casts a spell.

Jul 24 19:09:54 chrissofer Your turn!

Jul 24 19:10:37 Lyco shoots the guy holding his greatsword aloft. Rapid shot.

Jul 24 19:10:48 chrissofer Roll to Hit!

Jul 24 19:10:58 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 19:10:59 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+5) = 21>

Jul 24 19:11:03 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 19:11:15 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 19:11:15 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+7) = 22>

Jul 24 19:11:20 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 19:11:48 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:11:48 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 7 <Total: 7(+5) = 12>

Jul 24 19:12:02 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:12:02 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5(+5) = 10>

Jul 24 19:13:01 chrissofer He is felled and laid out in the moonlight, his fluids painting the concrete beneath him a deep crimson.

Jul 24 19:14:03 chrissofer The remaining two people on the catwalk nock their arrows, looking at their friend bleeding out below them.

Jul 24 19:15:33 chrissofer One of the two on the ground raises their holy symbol and casts a spell. The people around him glow briefly and then return to normal.

Jul 24 19:16:31 chrissofer The final guy just starts yakking away, trying to taunt You out of hiding. “What, are we too much for You? Come out and face us, buddy, we’ll make it quick.”

Jul 24 19:16:42 chrissofer End of Round One.

Jul 24 19:17:28 chrissofer The healer tries once again to stabilize Thordok.

Jul 24 19:17:31 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 19:17:32 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+2) = 3>

Jul 24 19:17:38 chrissofer He’s just making it worse.

Jul 24 19:18:37 chrissofer The caster on the catwalk casts daylight on his staff, illuminating a 60 foot radius around it in bright daylight.

Jul 24 19:19:18 chrissofer Lyco’s turn.

Jul 24 19:20:28 Lyco shoots one of the clerics on the ground.

Jul 24 19:21:33 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 19:21:33 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+7) = 17>

Jul 24 19:21:43 chrissofer Hits!

Jul 24 19:21:45 chrissofer Roll Damage

Jul 24 19:22:07 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:22:07 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5(+5) = 10>

Jul 24 19:22:33 chrissofer The arrow fizzles as it reaches the cleric, never actually touching him, as the damage is absorbed.

Jul 24 19:23:37 chrissofer The cleric smiles, and says, “Nice Try. They’re on the other side of the warehouse, boys.”

Jul 24 19:24:47 chrissofer He walks into the light, as well as the last guy on the ground.

Jul 24 19:25:05 chrissofer The two on the catwalk begin leading the caster around, searching for You on the third level.

Jul 24 19:25:57 chrissofer They are halfway around the catwalk towards You.

Jul 24 19:25:59 chrissofer Lyco.

Jul 24 19:26:03 chrissofer Your turn

Jul 24 19:27:34 Lyco shoots the caster.

Jul 24 19:27:55 Lyco `roll 1d20+6

Jul 24 19:27:55 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+6) = 13>

Jul 24 19:28:00 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 19:28:31 Lyco `roll 1d8+4

Jul 24 19:28:32 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1(+4) = 5>

Jul 24 19:28:46 Lyco `roll 1d6+3

Jul 24 19:28:46 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d6: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Jul 24 19:29:02 chrissofer The caster falls to the ground, unconscious.

Jul 24 19:29:09 chrissofer He also, however, drops his staff.

Jul 24 19:29:16 chrissofer `roll 1d8

Jul 24 19:29:16 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d8: 3 <Total: 3>

Jul 24 19:30:09 chrissofer The staff land on the ground, centering the daylight spell about 70 feet away from You.

Jul 24 19:37:33 chrissofer Cleric walks up to where You are hiding

Jul 24 19:37:40 chrissofer As does his warrior friend

Jul 24 19:37:47 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 19:37:47 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+2) = 10>

Jul 24 19:37:49 chrissofer `roll 1d20+1

Jul 24 19:37:49 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+1) = 11>

Jul 24 19:38:00 chrissofer They do not quite get a visual on You.

Jul 24 19:38:48 chrissofer People on the catwalk hurry over to where the boxes are too, and look down.

Jul 24 19:39:05 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 19:39:05 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+2) = 4>

Jul 24 19:39:17 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jul 24 19:39:17 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 14 <Total: 14>

Jul 24 19:39:23 chrissofer `roll 1d20+0

Jul 24 19:39:24 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+0) = 11>

Jul 24 19:39:45 chrissofer End of Round.

Jul 24 19:40:33 chrissofer The healer tries again to help their dear, dear Thordok.

Jul 24 19:40:35 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 19:40:36 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+2) = 13>

Jul 24 19:40:55 chrissofer FAILURE AGAIN

Jul 24 19:41:32 chrissofer Lyco’s Turn!

Jul 24 19:42:39 Lyco shoots one of the archers on the catwalk. Rapid Shot.

Jul 24 19:42:53 Lyco `roll 1d100

Jul 24 19:42:53 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d100: 37 <Total: 37>

Jul 24 19:42:57 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jul 24 19:43:19 Lyco `roll 1d20+5

Jul 24 19:43:19 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+5) = 20>

Jul 24 19:43:28 Lyco `roll 1d20+7

Jul 24 19:43:28 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+7) = 22>

Jul 24 19:44:42 chrissofer HIT and HIT

Jul 24 19:44:58 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:44:58 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5(+5) = 10>

Jul 24 19:45:04 Lyco `roll 1d8+5

Jul 24 19:45:04 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d8: 8 <Total: 8(+5) = 13>

Jul 24 19:45:44 chrissofer The archer falls over the railing like a stormtrooper and falls 30 feet, taking more damage when he hits the floor.

Jul 24 19:45:50 chrissofer `roll 3d6

Jul 24 19:45:51 GameServ chrissofer rolled 3d6: 2 1 6 <Total: 9>

Jul 24 19:45:56 chrissofer He is now dead.

Jul 24 19:45:59 chrissofer `roll 1d8

Jul 24 19:45:59 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1>

Jul 24 19:46:11 chrissofer He falls on top of the cleric, knocking him prone.

Jul 24 19:47:02 chrissofer Unfortunatelyt

Jul 24 19:47:33 chrissofer The door to the warehouse slams itself open again, as reinforcements from the merc group rush inside.

Jul 24 19:48:48 chrissofer 5 more people filter into the ground floor of the warehouse.

Jul 24 19:48:57 chrissofer No more come through the ceiling.

Jul 24 19:49:00 chrissofer Perception Check.

Jul 24 19:49:40 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 19:49:40 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+9) = 22>

Jul 24 19:50:11 chrissofer You hear and see through the windows that there are more people outside, waiting to come in.

Jul 24 19:50:23 chrissofer About 6 in total.

Jul 24 20:00:53 chrissofer Cleric pushes his late friend off of him, and stands up.

Jul 24 20:01:18 chrissofer His friend with the cutlass, on the other hand, climbs up on the boxes, and looks for You

Jul 24 20:01:21 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 20:01:21 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 9 <Total: 9(+2) = 11>

Jul 24 20:02:01 chrissofer He cannot find You, and so gives up for this turn.

Jul 24 20:02:03 chrissofer End Round

Jul 24 20:02:24 chrissofer Healer tries to heal Thordok.

Jul 24 20:02:27 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 20:02:27 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+2) = 16>

Jul 24 20:02:34 chrissofer Thordok is now stable.

Jul 24 20:03:24 chrissofer Glaiveman rushes up to the boxes (double move)

Jul 24 20:03:37 chrissofer The first of the archers who just arrived moves up as well.

Jul 24 20:03:42 chrissofer Lyco’s turn!

Jul 24 20:04:43 Lyco Lyco drinks a potion of vanish and goes to the unfortunately closed door.

Jul 24 20:05:04 chrissofer New Stealth for sneaking to door to river.

Jul 24 20:05:18 Lyco `roll 1d20+9

Jul 24 20:05:18 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+9) = 28>

Jul 24 20:07:32 chrissofer No one notices.

Jul 24 20:07:46 chrissofer They all begin converging on the boxes where You were hiding.

Jul 24 20:09:04 chrissofer Lyco’s turn again.

Jul 24 20:10:08 Lyco opens the door.

Jul 24 20:11:26 chrissofer One of the archers, the Glaiveman, and a cestus user notice You, and move to attack You

Jul 24 20:11:44 chrissofer Archer

Jul 24 20:11:50 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:11:50 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+3) = 18>

Jul 24 20:12:00 chrissofer Hit!

Jul 24 20:12:07 chrissofer `roll 1d8+3

Jul 24 20:12:07 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d8: 7 <Total: 7(+3) = 10>

Jul 24 20:12:38 chrissofer An arrow sinks into Your left arm

Jul 24 20:12:59 chrissofer Glaiveman runs up and pokes at You with his big spearlike weapon.

Jul 24 20:13:08 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jul 24 20:13:08 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+2) = 4>

Jul 24 20:13:13 chrissofer And misses

Jul 24 20:13:51 chrissofer Cestus man runs up and rocky’s You in the face

Jul 24 20:13:56 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:13:56 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+3) = 14>

Jul 24 20:14:22 chrissofer You bobbed and weaved out of that hit.

Jul 24 20:14:35 chrissofer The rest move towards You but do not reach.

Jul 24 20:14:37 chrissofer Lyco’s turn

Jul 24 20:15:36 Lyco books it out of the door, swears when he sees its a river, stows his bow, and jumps into the river.

Jul 24 20:16:55 chrissofer The sound of rushing water is immediately replaced by the muffled noise of water up against a fresh diver’s ears

Jul 24 20:17:08 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jul 24 20:17:09 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 79 <Total: 79>

Jul 24 20:17:10 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jul 24 20:17:10 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 48 <Total: 48>

Jul 24 20:18:21 chrissofer Two arrows shoot into the water and rush passed You face as You begin to swim in the rough currents of the River Iseld.

Jul 24 20:18:29 chrissofer Swim Check #1

Jul 24 20:18:52 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:18:52 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+3) = 6>

Jul 24 20:21:19 chrissofer The current bashes Lyco against the foundation of the Warehouse a bit, before pushing him into open water, running south

Jul 24 20:22:11 chrissofer What is Your CON score?

Jul 24 20:22:53 chrissofer 14

Jul 24 20:22:58 chrissofer Swim Check #2

Jul 24 20:23:08 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:23:09 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+3) = 14>

Jul 24 20:23:31 chrissofer Still Underwater, but You manage to avoid the rocks and the bed of the river this time.

Jul 24 20:23:40 chrissofer Swim Check #3

Jul 24 20:23:53 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:23:53 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+3) = 19>

Jul 24 20:24:04 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jul 24 20:24:11 chrissofer You make it to the surface, and look around.

Jul 24 20:24:59 chrissofer You are in the middle of the river, a minute’s swim to either bank, though the south bank is the one with the wall of Logas on it.

Jul 24 20:25:08 chrissofer The river is pulling You south

Jul 24 20:25:13 chrissofer What do You do?

Jul 24 20:26:49 Lyco keeps floating down the river, hoping to get out past the city.

Jul 24 20:27:05 chrissofer Swim Check for Stability until passed Logas

Jul 24 20:27:14 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:27:14 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Jul 24 20:27:24 chrissofer You go underwater!

Jul 24 20:27:38 chrissofer Swim Check to Regain Control.

Jul 24 20:27:42 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:27:42 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Jul 24 20:27:55 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:27:55 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+3) = 13>

Jul 24 20:28:06 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:28:06 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+3) = 19>

Jul 24 20:28:17 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jul 24 20:28:31 chrissofer After 24 seconds under water, You gasp and are breathing air again.

Jul 24 20:28:36 chrissofer Swim Check for Stability until passed Logas

Jul 24 20:28:53 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:28:53 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+3) = 13>

Jul 24 20:28:59 chrissofer No Progress

Jul 24 20:29:03 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:29:03 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+3) = 22>

Jul 24 20:29:11 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jul 24 20:30:30 chrissofer You are south of Logas by about a mile. There is a highway, one You’ve travelled many times before, about half a mile inland from where You are, on the Isger side. On the Cheliax side, the nearest highway is further away. The river is still pulling You south.

Jul 24 20:32:52 Lyco tries to swim to the Isger side to get to the highway.

Jul 24 20:33:00 chrissofer Swim Check! :D

Jul 24 20:33:07 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:33:07 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+3) = 8>

Jul 24 20:33:15 chrissofer You sink beneath the waves

Jul 24 20:33:19 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:33:19 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+3) = 14>

Jul 24 20:33:27 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:33:27 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Jul 24 20:33:34 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:33:34 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+3) = 17>

Jul 24 20:33:43 chrissofer You make it back to the surface!

Jul 24 20:33:48 chrissofer Swim Check! :D

Jul 24 20:33:53 Lyco `roll 1d20+3

Jul 24 20:33:54 GameServ Lyco rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+3) = 15>

Jul 24 20:33:59 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jul 24 20:34:09 chrissofer You pull Yourself onto dry land

Jul 24 20:34:41 chrissofer You are soaked through Your clothes, and Your boots are waterlogged as well.

Jul 24 20:35:18 Lyco looks around quickly before flopping onto his back for a few moments to catch his breath.

Jul 24 20:36:35 Lyco “Well I doused my life in oil and lit it on fire.”

Jul 24 20:37:17 Lyco rubs his hands over his face while he lets out a very drawn out explicative.

Jul 24 20:37:32 chrissofer The gods are amused

Jul 24 20:38:07 Lyco after a few moments gets up, brushes himself off as best as he can and heads to the highway.

Jul 24 20:40:09 Lyco once he gets to the highway he heads to Elidir to hide and evaluate what to do next.

Jul 24 20:40:23 chrissofer Aaaaand Scene

Jul 24 20:57:42 Lyco has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jul 25 03:23:43 Disconnected ()

ENDING LOGGING AT Wed Jul 25 03:23:43 2018