cdr255

BEGIN LOGGING AT Thu Jun 14 19:47:09 2018

Jun 14 19:47:09 Now talking on #squadfinder

Jun 14 19:47:09 Topic for #squadfinder is: Lacis Lycorma Session 11.5: Gwynnteresting Tales

Jun 14 19:47:09 Topic for #squadfinder set by chrissofer (Mon Jun 11 20:11:44 2018)

Jun 14 19:47:10 ChanServ gives channel operator status to chrissofer

Jun 14 19:47:22 Danni (Mibbit@ehrpxlu-rri-38-943-03-113.zoominternet.net) has joined

Jun 14 19:47:25 holoirc (holoirc@2600:1016:b00b:zvxu:umpl:kwwq:nnjv:vrkx) has joined

Jun 14 19:47:35 holoirc is now known as Bronnie

Jun 14 19:48:46 Danni is now known as TwoOrcFourYou

Jun 14 19:49:00 TwoOrcFourYou Woot

Jun 14 19:51:39 todo (Mibbit@xlue-007-0-382-26.pitbpa.fios.verizon.net) has joined

Jun 14 19:53:06 TwoOrcFourYou is now known as TheGreatOrcHope

Jun 14 19:53:41 TheGreatOrcHope is now known as Danni

Jun 14 19:57:12 Danni Briar roll arcana for his magic unknown book

Jun 14 19:57:23 chrissofer Go for it!

Jun 14 19:57:30 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 19:57:30 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+5) = 10>

Jun 14 19:58:02 Danni Briar roll arcana for Renrik’s skull w/ donkey pattern

Jun 14 19:58:10 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 19:58:10 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+5) = 10>

Jun 14 20:06:06 chrissofer LIFE WILL WAIT FOR APPLE JUICE

Jun 14 20:06:25 Ember bites her new thing, testing its density.

Jun 14 20:07:16 todo slides chest item into pocket with coy smile

Jun 14 20:13:41 chrissofer YOU HAVE CONTRACTED DYSENTERY

Jun 14 20:15:35 chrissofer IS THE APPLE JUICE… CONTAINED?

Jun 14 20:17:24 Ember tugs on Renrik’s tunic.

Jun 14 20:17:50 Danni Renrik: “Yeah?”

Jun 14 20:18:03 Ember “Look at this.”

Jun 14 20:18:22 Danni Renrik looks at it and then hands it to Briar.

Jun 14 20:18:42 Danni Briar looks at the item.

Jun 14 20:18:45 Ember is worried enough about being separated from it that she moves to stand next to Briar instead.

Jun 14 20:19:07 Danni Briar roll knowledge arcana

Jun 14 20:19:22 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 20:19:22 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+5) = 11>

Jun 14 20:26:48 Danni Briar: “This 1” thick plate of iridescent chitinous material is 8.5” wide and 11” tall. It sits lightly in Your hand, but then, a hand sits lightly in it: What seems to be a perfect rendition of Ember’s dominant hand is recessed into the center of this plate. In the lower right-hand corner of the front of the plate is a small amount of writing in a language

Jun 14 20:27:03 chrissofer

Jun 14 20:27:14 Danni Briar: “And you know the rest.”

Jun 14 20:27:25 todo knowledge arcana

Jun 14 20:27:27 Ember humphs

Jun 14 20:28:00 todo “Let me see the thing so i can help!”

Jun 14 20:28:06 Ember whines

Jun 14 20:28:22 todo “Ember”

Jun 14 20:28:27 Ember “Be gentle.”

Jun 14 20:28:31 Danni Briar hands it to todo.

Jun 14 20:28:31 todo holds out hands

Jun 14 20:28:42 todo 9

Jun 14 20:28:46 Danni Renrik gives Ember a waffle.

Jun 14 20:29:05 Ember takes it back.

Jun 14 20:29:27 Bronnie KA

Jun 14 20:29:58 Bronnie `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 20:29:58 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+2) = 8>

Jun 14 20:30:01 Bronnie Oh

Jun 14 20:30:46 Ember hides it in her fanny pack, plopping down to eat her waffle.

Jun 14 20:33:17 Ember peaks into her fanny pack again, curious.

Jun 14 20:37:53 chrissofer The air is cold and still in this underground stone labyrinth. You stand near the chest, now without the luster it once had a few seconds ago. There is an exit to the East; a closed wooden door. There is also the exit You entered through, in the West wall, along with two recently-deceased and freshly looted Drow corpses, and a thin layer of frost covering everything except for the chest.

Jun 14 20:39:21 todo goes over to loot Drow

Jun 14 20:39:52 todo stops and realizes mistakes

Jun 14 20:42:42 Ember “Ha, bitch.”

Jun 14 20:42:44 Danni Briar goes up to the closed wooden door and checks it out.

Jun 14 20:42:51 Ember “Do you want some blue hair?”

Jun 14 20:43:00 chrissofer It is firmly shut, but otherwise unfastened.

Jun 14 20:43:04 todo “Uhm…no?

Jun 14 20:43:25 Danni Briar perception check the door

Jun 14 20:43:36 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 20:43:37 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 20 <Total: 20(+6) = 26>

Jun 14 20:45:02 Danni Briar: “This door is trapped.”

Jun 14 20:46:20 Danni Briar points out the thin wire attached to the other side.

Jun 14 20:47:25 Ember “I’ll break it.”

Jun 14 20:47:40 todo “dont..”

Jun 14 20:47:55 Ember “Why”

Jun 14 20:49:22 todo “Because you just fell into a chest?”

Jun 14 20:49:45 Ember “And then I got out.”

Jun 14 20:49:49 Danni Briar: “Are we not going through that door then?”

Jun 14 20:50:27 Ember “I can break it!”

Jun 14 20:51:02 Ember rolls disabled device

Jun 14 20:51:22 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 20:51:22 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+2) = 10>

Jun 14 20:52:23 chrissofer Aadya is sniffing around the snow room, peeking in all the corners and giving the Drows a once over with her sniffer.

Jun 14 20:53:17 chrissofer Ember’s hand slips and sets off the trap on the door. She is covered in a foul-smelling brown ichor.

Jun 14 20:53:24 chrissofer Roll Fort save.

Jun 14 20:53:53 Ember `roll 1d20+4

Jun 14 20:53:53 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+4) = 21>

Jun 14 20:54:17 Danni Renrik uses create water and rinses Ember off with it.

Jun 14 20:55:10 chrissofer The goop is stubborn, but eventually slides off of Ember and onto the floor.

Jun 14 20:55:20 Ember “Disgusting.”

Jun 14 20:55:35 chrissofer The door looms before You

Jun 14 20:56:02 Ember kicks the door open.

Jun 14 20:56:42 chrissofer The door reveals a twisty passage that disappears into the darkness before You.

Jun 14 20:56:51 Danni Briar follows her and Renrik follows a few feet behind.

Jun 14 20:58:01 Ember “I can’t see.”

Jun 14 20:58:09 Danni Briar picks Ember up.

Jun 14 20:58:37 Danni And puts her on his shoulders and the goes down the twisty passage.

Jun 14 20:58:42 todo hands Ember glow waffle

Jun 14 20:59:03 Ember immediately eats the waffle.

Jun 14 20:59:12 todo face palms

Jun 14 20:59:34 todo “You’ll stay in the dark now”

Jun 14 20:59:36 chrissofer It goes on for a while, and by the popping in Your ears You can tell You are descending as well, down a slight grade as You progress. It goes S3,E2,S2,W2,S2, then takes a 20’ turn to the East.

Jun 14 21:00:02 chrissofer There is a huge mural here, in the right hand wall.

Jun 14 21:00:27 Danni Briar and Renrik check out the mural.

Jun 14 21:00:54 chrissofer Knowledge Nobility.

Jun 14 21:01:47 Ember `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 21:01:47 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+5) = 19>

Jun 14 21:01:53 Danni Renrik holds out his torch to illuminate it.

Jun 14 21:02:02 Ember “ooh:

Jun 14 21:04:43 todo “yeah”

Jun 14 21:04:44 todo ?

Jun 14 21:05:42 Ember “That’s Lienl Grevolk. He’s a foreigner who helped establish the Darkmoon Vale. He died like 40 years ago, but his descendants are well respected in the more noble communities of Andoran still. One serves on the council, currently, I think.”

Jun 14 21:05:51 chrissofer Through the flickering torchlight, You can see a man standing in full plate armor, with a canine motif it. He is holding his helmet in his left arm, and standing in front of a forest.

Jun 14 21:05:53 Bronnie has quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)

Jun 14 21:06:23 holoirc (holoirc@2600:1016:b00b:zvxu:umpl:kwwq:nnjv:vrkx) has joined

Jun 14 21:06:54 chrissofer Hello Holo

Jun 14 21:07:53 chrissofer a canine motif to it***

Jun 14 21:10:02 todo “So did the Darkmoon vale people dig dogs?”

Jun 14 21:10:22 Ember “No they dig mountains.”

Jun 14 21:10:50 todo “Ha. HA. fuck yourself”

Jun 14 21:10:50 Danni Briar sighs.

Jun 14 21:11:00 Ember “Well I’ll try.”

Jun 14 21:11:13 todo “And fail”

Jun 14 21:11:19 todo butthurt

Jun 14 21:11:20 Ember “Only cuz you won’t help.”

Jun 14 21:11:34 todo “I try and then you eat the help”

Jun 14 21:11:47 Ember “I can’t fuck myself with a waffle, Todo.”

Jun 14 21:12:22 todo “I mean… you probably could…but it’d be messy”

Jun 14 21:12:30 Ember “And sticky”

Jun 14 21:12:41 todo “After”

Jun 14 21:12:56 Ember “If you do it right”

Jun 14 21:12:58 Ember winks

Jun 14 21:14:18 todo “I’m not doing anything….jus sayin”

Jun 14 21:14:45 Ember “Useless.”

Jun 14 21:15:13 Danni Briar looks down the hallway.

Jun 14 21:15:55 Danni Briar: “Are we gonna keep going?”

Jun 14 21:16:21 Ember “Isn’t it going even if we turn around?”

Jun 14 21:16:48 todo “I mean I have no plans”

Jun 14 21:16:50 Danni Renrik: “Lets keep going down the hallway.”

Jun 14 21:17:01 Danni Briar: “Fuck it.”

Jun 14 21:17:04 todo salutes mockingly

Jun 14 21:17:13 Ember huffs a sigh.

Jun 14 21:17:18 Danni Briar leads the party down the hallway.

Jun 14 21:17:59 chrissofer You head north for about 50 feet, following the bend as it heads West and then north again. You come to a door in the West wall, but the hallway continues north. What do You do?

Jun 14 21:18:22 todo badly whistles whimsical tune

Jun 14 21:18:42 Danni Briar looks at the door.

Jun 14 21:18:42 Ember glares at the Gnome

Jun 14 21:18:55 todo sticks out tongue and winks

Jun 14 21:18:55 Ember “Whats in there.”

Jun 14 21:18:58 chrissofer This is a stone door, with metal bands going across it.

Jun 14 21:19:04 Danni Briar roll perception

Jun 14 21:19:20 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 21:19:20 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+6) = 20>

Jun 14 21:21:07 Danni Briar: “You are gonna love this. More bells.”

Jun 14 21:21:19 todo “fuuuuck”

Jun 14 21:21:27 todo says under breath

Jun 14 21:21:30 Ember “BELLS”

Jun 14 21:21:41 Ember rolls disable device

Jun 14 21:22:02 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 21:22:02 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+2) = 4>

Jun 14 21:22:31 chrissofer The tintinnabulation on the other side of the door is louder than You thought it would be, as the door swings open wildly.

Jun 14 21:23:03 Danni Briar takes the bells off the door.

Jun 14 21:23:16 todo “crush it! Quickly”

Jun 14 21:23:25 Danni And hides them in his pack.

Jun 14 21:23:34 Ember whines

Jun 14 21:23:46 Danni Renrik gives her another waffle.

Jun 14 21:24:05 Ember yanks the waffle away, glaring while she eats.

Jun 14 21:25:22 chrissofer Three black shapes fall from the ceiling on the other side of the room You’ve revealed. As these creatures fall from the cavern roof, they open like a hideous octopus, their thin, hook-lined tentacles connected by a fleshy web of translucent black skin.

Jun 14 21:25:34 Ember “EW”

Jun 14 21:25:39 chrissofer Roll initiative.

Jun 14 21:25:54 Danni `roll 1d20+1

Jun 14 21:25:54 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+1) = 7>

Jun 14 21:26:03 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 21:26:03 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+2) = 9>

Jun 14 21:26:07 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 21:26:08 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+2) = 17>

Jun 14 21:26:56 todo 22

Jun 14 21:27:34 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 21:27:35 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+2) = 15>

Jun 14 21:27:39 chrissofer For Bronnie

Jun 14 21:29:52 chrissofer One of them flies halfway across this room, hissing an inhaling growl as it does.

Jun 14 21:29:57 chrissofer Todo’s turn!

Jun 14 21:30:27 todo pulls out chest item which is revealed to be a pipe and stuffs it with herb

Jun 14 21:30:46 Ember “Fucking puffer.”

Jun 14 21:31:08 todo strikes match across pants and winks at Ember

Jun 14 21:31:35 todo inhales and bellows smoke from her mouth like a dragon

Jun 14 21:32:56 chrissofer The smoke fills the room in a 20 foot radius centered on the Todo, fully obscuring the party-and the party’s vision of the creatures in the process.

Jun 14 21:33:13 chrissofer Aadya looks at You expectantly.

Jun 14 21:33:17 todo “Well its something”

Jun 14 21:34:21 todo “use your nose and make the attack count.You’ve got this.”

Jun 14 21:34:39 chrissofer She makes an excited pupper noise, and dashes into the room.

Jun 14 21:35:45 chrissofer She goes for the creature, jumping into the air to bite into its flesh.

Jun 14 21:35:58 chrissofer Acrobatics Check for Aadya

Jun 14 21:36:05 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 21:36:06 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+2) = 20>

Jun 14 21:36:13 chrissofer To Hit for Aadya

Jun 14 21:36:32 chrissofer `roll 1d20+1

Jun 14 21:36:33 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+1) = 11>

Jun 14 21:37:14 chrissofer She flails in the air like a lupine dolphin for a moment, but just misses the creature, falling to her feet safely-but alone.

Jun 14 21:37:57 chrissofer Ember’s turn!

Jun 14 21:38:11 Ember shoots in the direction she last saw things.

Jun 14 21:39:16 Ember `roll 1d2

Jun 14 21:39:16 GameServ Ember rolled 1d2: 2 <Total: 2>

Jun 14 21:39:20 chrissofer SUCCESS

Jun 14 21:39:31 Ember `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 21:39:31 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4(+5) = 9>

Jun 14 21:39:42 chrissofer The bolt goes wide, and tinks onto the far stone wall.

Jun 14 21:40:50 chrissofer A second creature flies up to Aadya, and tries to slam its body into her.

Jun 14 21:40:58 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jun 14 21:40:59 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+3) = 22>

Jun 14 21:41:36 chrissofer `roll 1d4

Jun 14 21:41:36 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d4: 2 <Total: 2>

Jun 14 21:41:50 chrissofer Aadya takes two damage, and then the creature attempts to grab her.

Jun 14 21:42:03 chrissofer `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 21:42:03 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+5) = 12>

Jun 14 21:42:28 chrissofer Fortunately, Aadya manages to slip out of the grabby-grabby tentacle guy’s grasp.

Jun 14 21:42:40 todo is infuritated

Jun 14 21:43:06 chrissofer Bronnie starts singing to inspire confidence. He chooses Anaconda, by Nicki Minaj.

Jun 14 21:43:29 chrissofer He then moves into the room, and to the side of the door.

Jun 14 21:44:30 chrissofer Renrik’s turn.

Jun 14 21:47:45 Danni Renrik gets 20ft closer to the closest creature.

Jun 14 21:49:05 Danni Renrik flanks the creature to the north.

Jun 14 21:49:43 chrissofer The final creature comes up to the other two, but does not put itself at risk from Renrik or Aadya.

Jun 14 21:49:57 chrissofer Finally, Briar’s turn.

Jun 14 21:51:45 Danni Briar flanks the creature that his brother is also flanking and attacks it with his great axe.

Jun 14 21:52:22 chrissofer Roll to Hit +2 for flanking

Jun 14 21:52:31 Danni `roll 1d20+7

Jun 14 21:52:31 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+7) = 18>

Jun 14 21:52:39 chrissofer Hit! Roll Damage1

Jun 14 21:52:40 chrissofer !~

Jun 14 21:52:42 chrissofer !

Jun 14 21:52:50 chrissofer !!!!!!!

Jun 14 21:53:23 Danni `roll 1d12+4

Jun 14 21:53:23 GameServ Danni rolled 1d12: 9 <Total: 9(+4) = 13>

Jun 14 21:54:20 chrissofer You SLAM the creature into the stone floor with Your axe, it’s purple blood splattering across Renrik, Briar, and Aadya.

Jun 14 21:54:24 chrissofer It is dead.

Jun 14 21:54:30 Ember “EW”

Jun 14 21:54:37 Danni Renrik: “Bro.”

Jun 14 21:54:53 Danni Renrik: “Really Bro?”

Jun 14 21:55:03 Danni Briar: “YES.”

Jun 14 21:55:03 chrissofer Aadya looks unfazed.

Jun 14 21:55:05 chrissofer End of Round 1.

Jun 14 21:56:30 todo switches between scythe and sling

Jun 14 21:57:25 todo aims sling at nearest opponent, specifically the eye

Jun 14 21:57:33 chrissofer Target Locked in

Jun 14 21:57:45 todo 7

Jun 14 21:58:41 chrissofer The bullet from the sling goes way off, into the corner of the room.

Jun 14 21:58:54 todo “Damnit”

Jun 14 21:59:02 chrissofer Aadya’s turn. She goes for the creature to the West.

Jun 14 21:59:03 Ember “Ha, bitch.”

Jun 14 21:59:17 chrissofer `roll 1d20+1

Jun 14 21:59:17 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+1) = 2>

Jun 14 22:00:09 chrissofer She falls to the floor, prone

Jun 14 22:00:11 holoirc has quit (Quit: holoirc)

Jun 14 22:00:22 chrissofer Ember’s turn.

Jun 14 22:00:48 Ember loads another dart.

Jun 14 22:01:08 Ember `roll 1d2

Jun 14 22:01:08 GameServ Ember rolled 1d2: 1 <Total: 1>

Jun 14 22:01:27 chrissofer Miss. The bolt tinks again, landing next to the other one, and the bullet.

Jun 14 22:01:59 chrissofer The second creature goes for Briar, since he is off to the side.

Jun 14 22:02:10 chrissofer Aadya does not get AoO because she is prone.

Jun 14 22:02:41 chrissofer Briar AoO

Jun 14 22:03:19 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:03:20 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4(+5) = 9>

Jun 14 22:03:29 chrissofer Swingannamis

Jun 14 22:03:41 chrissofer It slams into Briar.

Jun 14 22:03:46 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jun 14 22:03:47 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+3) = 13>

Jun 14 22:04:59 chrissofer It misses entirely, uncertain of how to deal with the tower of terror before it.

Jun 14 22:05:32 chrissofer Bronnie continues singing, and moves towards the combat so he could attack if needed.

Jun 14 22:05:39 chrissofer Renrik’s turn.

Jun 14 22:05:54 chrissofer Also: Perception check everyone.

Jun 14 22:06:12 Ember `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 22:06:12 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+6) = 9>

Jun 14 22:06:22 Danni Renrik gets close to the creature that attacked Briar and tries to hit it with his Morningstar.

Jun 14 22:06:24 todo 25

Jun 14 22:06:36 Danni roll to attack

Jun 14 22:06:48 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 22:06:49 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+2) = 17>

Jun 14 22:07:48 chrissofer HIT! roll damage

Jun 14 22:08:10 Danni `roll 1d12+4

Jun 14 22:08:10 GameServ Danni rolled 1d12: 3 <Total: 3(+4) = 7>

Jun 14 22:08:48 Danni Briar perception

Jun 14 22:09:00 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 22:09:00 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+6) = 24>

Jun 14 22:09:15 Danni Renrik perception

Jun 14 22:09:28 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Jun 14 22:09:29 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+3) = 14>

Jun 14 22:09:29 chrissofer THe morningstar smashes into the flesh of the creature, and its spikes bite into the creature’s dark flesh.

Jun 14 22:13:19 Danni Briar: “Do we know any fucking dwarves?”

Jun 14 22:13:29 todo quirks eyebrow at otherside of the room for a moment and then averts her gaze

Jun 14 22:13:36 Dayra charges across room swinging warhammer.

Jun 14 22:13:49 Danni Briar points at the dwarf.

Jun 14 22:14:14 Danni Renrik shrugs.

Jun 14 22:15:54 Dayra `roll 1d20+7

Jun 14 22:15:54 GameServ Dayra rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+7) = 9>

Jun 14 22:16:38 chrissofer The dwarf intimidatingly misses the creature, they’re hammer whistling in the empty air.

Jun 14 22:16:49 chrissofer their***

Jun 14 22:16:55 chrissofer ******

Jun 14 22:17:06 Ember hears the whistle. “WHat the fuck is THAT?”

Jun 14 22:17:29 Danni Briar: “Its coming from the dwarf.”

Jun 14 22:18:26 Ember “What Dwarf!?”

Jun 14 22:18:33 chrissofer The remaining creature turns to attack Dayra.

Jun 14 22:18:41 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jun 14 22:18:41 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+3) = 21>

Jun 14 22:18:47 chrissofer Hit

Jun 14 22:18:51 chrissofer `roll 1d4

Jun 14 22:18:51 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d4: 3 <Total: 3>

Jun 14 22:18:57 chrissofer Grapple attempt

Jun 14 22:19:01 chrissofer `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:19:01 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+5) = 24>

Jun 14 22:19:06 Ember CMD: 15

Jun 14 22:19:23 chrissofer Dayra is grabbed by the creature.

Jun 14 22:19:37 Danni Briar: “We might have to help the dwarf.”

Jun 14 22:19:54 Ember “WHAT DWARF!?”

Jun 14 22:20:18 chrissofer The creature envelopes the dwarf, pulling her to the floor.

Jun 14 22:20:31 chrissofer The Dayra is grappled.

Jun 14 22:20:34 chrissofer Briar’s turn.

Jun 14 22:23:08 Danni Briar goes up to the grabbled dwarf and attacks the creature, not the dwarf, with his great axe.

Jun 14 22:23:37 chrissofer Roll to Hit!

Jun 14 22:23:51 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:23:51 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+5) = 12>

Jun 14 22:24:02 chrissofer Unfortunately, a miss.

Jun 14 22:24:12 chrissofer End of Round

Jun 14 22:24:20 chrissofer Todo’s turn!

Jun 14 22:27:26 todo inhales and the smoke goes back into pipe and forms back into a lucious leafy bunch in the “bowl” part of the pipe

Jun 14 22:28:50 todo moves forward and starts sizing up her target..and waits patiently for the right moment to strike

Jun 14 22:28:55 todo growls

Jun 14 22:29:25 chrissofer Aadya attacks the grappling creature

Jun 14 22:29:44 chrissofer `roll 1d20+1

Jun 14 22:29:45 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+1) = 16>

Jun 14 22:29:49 chrissofer Hit!

Jun 14 22:30:00 chrissofer `roll 1d4+1

Jun 14 22:30:00 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d4: 2 <Total: 2(+1) = 3>

Jun 14 22:30:38 chrissofer Nipping at the creatures flesh, Todo registers her desire for the creature to let the dwarf go.

Jun 14 22:30:46 chrissofer Ember’s turn.

Jun 14 22:30:57 chrissofer *creature’s

Jun 14 22:31:42 Ember loads another dart and shoots at the not-grappling creature

Jun 14 22:31:51 chrissofer Roll To Hit!

Jun 14 22:32:36 Ember `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:32:36 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+5) = 18>

Jun 14 22:32:39 chrissofer Hit!

Jun 14 22:32:43 chrissofer Roll Damage

Jun 14 22:33:05 Ember `roll 1d6

Jun 14 22:33:05 GameServ Ember rolled 1d6: 1 <Total: 1>

Jun 14 22:33:32 Ember +1 from song

Jun 14 22:33:58 chrissofer The bolt strikes the creature, sinking into the inky blackness of its flesh.

Jun 14 22:34:36 chrissofer The creature, noticing this new pain, rushes towards Todo to attack her.

Jun 14 22:35:08 chrissofer Renrik AoO

Jun 14 22:36:07 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 22:36:07 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+2) = 8>

Jun 14 22:36:09 chrissofer RETCON: Goes after EMBER not Todo

Jun 14 22:36:32 chrissofer Renrik resume’s his pacifist ways

Jun 14 22:36:33 Ember screams.

Jun 14 22:36:38 chrissofer Briar AoO

Jun 14 22:37:03 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:37:03 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+5) = 20>

Jun 14 22:37:07 chrissofer Hit!

Jun 14 22:37:23 Danni `1d12+4

Jun 14 22:37:32 Danni `roll 1d12+4

Jun 14 22:37:32 GameServ Danni rolled 1d12: 11 <Total: 11(+4) = 15>

Jun 14 22:38:16 chrissofer The whole party is drenched in this second creature’s purple blood, as it rains down on everyone in the room.

Jun 14 22:38:22 chrissofer (Purple Rain)

Jun 14 22:38:33 Ember “EW”

Jun 14 22:39:12 chrissofer Bronnie double moves towards Dayra, but cannot attack.

Jun 14 22:39:40 chrissofer Renrik’s turn.

Jun 14 22:40:32 Danni Renrik goes to the last remaining creature and attacks it with his Morningstar.

Jun 14 22:40:45 chrissofer (Bronnie ceases singing, saving his song for sequential squabbles.

Jun 14 22:40:48 chrissofer )

Jun 14 22:40:55 chrissofer Roll to Hit

Jun 14 22:41:00 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 22:41:01 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+2) = 5>

Jun 14 22:41:10 chrissofer Whoosh!

Jun 14 22:41:28 chrissofer Dayra, attempt to break grapple

Jun 14 22:42:26 Dayra `roll 1d20+4

Jun 14 22:42:27 GameServ Dayra rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+4) = 10>

Jun 14 22:42:49 chrissofer FAILURE

Jun 14 22:43:20 chrissofer Dayra’s turn ends.

Jun 14 22:43:36 chrissofer The creature regrabs Dayra, harder

Jun 14 22:43:44 chrissofer `roll 1d20+10

Jun 14 22:43:45 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+10) = 15>

Jun 14 22:45:09 chrissofer Briar’s turn!

Jun 14 22:45:50 Danni Briar attempts to kill the last creature with his great axe.

Jun 14 22:46:01 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:46:01 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4(+5) = 9>

Jun 14 22:46:19 chrissofer This creature is a slippery one indeed.

Jun 14 22:46:23 chrissofer Next Round

Jun 14 22:46:28 chrissofer Todo’s turn.

Jun 14 22:48:45 todo runs up and punches closest opponent in the head…close to eye

Jun 14 22:49:11 chrissofer Roll to Hit!

Jun 14 22:50:50 todo ;8

Jun 14 22:51:29 chrissofer Miss!

Jun 14 22:51:43 chrissofer This creature continues to be elusively invulnerable.

Jun 14 22:51:58 chrissofer Aadya goes back for seconds.

Jun 14 22:52:02 chrissofer `roll 1d20+1

Jun 14 22:52:02 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+1) = 18>

Jun 14 22:52:04 chrissofer Hit!

Jun 14 22:52:09 chrissofer `roll 1d4+1

Jun 14 22:52:09 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d4: 2 <Total: 2(+1) = 3>

Jun 14 22:52:28 chrissofer The creature is bloodied by Aadya and Aadya alone.

Jun 14 22:52:38 chrissofer Ember’s turn.

Jun 14 22:53:52 Ember loads another dart and shoots the creature, aiming for the face.

Jun 14 22:54:11 chrissofer To Hit!

Jun 14 22:54:41 Ember `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 22:54:41 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+5) = 10>

Jun 14 22:54:51 chrissofer Tinky tink goes the bolt

Jun 14 22:55:00 chrissofer Bronnie straight up stabs a bitch

Jun 14 22:55:05 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 22:55:05 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+2) = 14>

Jun 14 22:55:08 chrissofer Hit!

Jun 14 22:55:59 chrissofer `roll 1d6+2

Jun 14 22:55:59 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d6: 2 <Total: 2(+2) = 4>

Jun 14 22:56:09 chrissofer The creature is nearly dead! :D

Jun 14 22:56:30 chrissofer Renrik’s Turn!

Jun 14 22:56:50 Danni Renrik attacks the creature with his Morningstar.

Jun 14 22:57:01 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 14 22:57:01 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+2) = 16>

Jun 14 22:57:11 chrissofer Hit!

Jun 14 22:57:22 Danni `roll 1d8+2

Jun 14 22:57:22 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1(+2) = 3>

Jun 14 22:57:34 chrissofer The creature goes limp on top of the Dwarf!

Jun 14 22:57:38 chrissofer It is dead

Jun 14 22:57:43 chrissofer End of Combat

Jun 14 22:57:59 Dayra struggles free from the link tentacles of the assailant.

Jun 14 22:58:03 todo is suspicious

Jun 14 22:58:12 Danni Renrik carefully picks off the creature.

Jun 14 22:58:15 Ember jumps down from the orc’s shoulders to reclaim her darts.

Jun 14 22:58:34 Danni Briar joins his brother.

Jun 14 22:59:09 todo walks over to corpses and starts rifling around for loot

Jun 14 23:00:14 chrissofer Bronnie Squats

Jun 14 23:00:58 Ember “I owe you a debt of gratitude, my fine fighters!”

Jun 14 23:01:22 Ember retconned ember said nothng

Jun 14 23:01:24 Dayra “I owe you a debt of gratitude, my fine fighters!”

Jun 14 23:01:26 todo “what…seriously”

Jun 14 23:01:36 Dayra “Yes, seriously.”

Jun 14 23:01:58 todo “Who are you?”

Jun 14 23:01:59 Ember checks the squid bodies for cool stuff.

Jun 14 23:02:05 Danni Briar nods.

Jun 14 23:02:51 Danni Renrik: “It is our pleasure to meet you, are you injured, do you require any healing?”

Jun 14 23:03:18 todo 25

Jun 14 23:03:57 Dayra “I seem to be mostly unharmed!”

Jun 14 23:04:22 todo “Congrats?”

Jun 14 23:04:26 Dayra “Are you all well?”

Jun 14 23:04:27 Danni Renrik: “Good. Good.”

Jun 14 23:04:47 Dayra rolls knowledge nature.

Jun 14 23:05:14 Danni Briar tries to figure out what the hell those squid critters are.

Jun 14 23:05:14 Dayra `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 23:05:14 GameServ Dayra rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+6) = 23>

Jun 14 23:05:30 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 14 23:05:30 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+5) = 24>

Jun 14 23:07:09 Dayra “These do not appear to be natural creatures.”

Jun 14 23:08:44 Danni Briar: “These are Darkmantles.”

Jun 14 23:09:03 Ember “What the Fuck is a Darkmantles?”

Jun 14 23:09:21 todo “Manatees?”

Jun 14 23:09:34 Danni Briar: “The squid things that were living on the ceiling.”

Jun 14 23:09:36 Dayra retrieves her weapon and shield, checking them each for damage and grime.

Jun 14 23:09:56 Ember “They came from the Ceiling!?!”

Jun 14 23:10:19 Danni Briar: “They live in the top of caves in groups like bats.”

Jun 14 23:10:34 Ember “Gross!”

Jun 14 23:11:18 Danni Briar looks at the darkmantle blood coating him.

Jun 14 23:11:20 todo shakes off like a dog hoping to be free of some goop

Jun 14 23:11:27 Danni Briar: “Yep.”

Jun 14 23:11:51 todo “why”

Jun 14 23:12:11 todo “Do they live on the ceiling?”

Jun 14 23:12:17 Danni Renrik gets out his iron pot, soap, and uses create water so that people can clean up before continuing.

Jun 14 23:12:36 Danni Briar: “Yes, they live on the ceiling.”

Jun 14 23:12:37 Ember bounces toward the pot.

Jun 14 23:13:12 Danni Briar: “They hang onto the rocks with their little claw hooks.”

Jun 14 23:13:31 todo “No…why do they live on the ceiling?”

Jun 14 23:13:52 Danni Briar: “Shaman school didn’t cover that.”

Jun 14 23:14:04 Ember “You went to school??”

Jun 14 23:14:12 todo “Welp then you’re useless”

Jun 14 23:14:20 Danni Briar glares at Ember.

Jun 14 23:14:30 Ember looks very innocent.

Jun 14 23:14:35 Danni And Then Todo.

Jun 14 23:14:57 Danni Briar walks off to scrub up with his brother.

Jun 14 23:14:58 Ember dunks whole face in pot water.

Jun 14 23:15:11 todo sticks out tongue

Jun 14 23:16:09 Danni The orcs scrub up.

Jun 14 23:16:29 Dayra “Might I ask what has brought you all here?”

Jun 14 23:18:43 Danni Renrik: “We were surveying a mysterious door that suddenly appear in the basement of the tavern in which we were staying.”

Jun 14 23:19:06 Dayra “A fairly common occurrence of late.”

Jun 14 23:19:39 Danni Renrik: “A fairly common occurrence? You have seen several of these doors recently?”

Jun 14 23:19:54 Dayra “No, simply that such a thing has brought me here as well.”

Jun 14 23:20:58 Danni Renrik: “I see.”

Jun 14 23:21:31 Dayra “Are these the only assailants you have encountered so far?”

Jun 14 23:23:26 Danni Renrik: “We have encountered two Drow earlier in a chamber and defeated them.”

Jun 14 23:26:13 Dayra “Impressive.”

Jun 14 23:26:27 todo flexes

Jun 14 23:26:48 todo goes over finally and cleans up

Jun 14 23:27:18 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jun 14 23:27:18 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 22 <Total: 22>

Jun 14 23:27:20 Danni Briar nods again.

Jun 14 23:27:49 Danni Briar checks out the room to see what there is to see.

Jun 14 23:28:02 Dayra “I offer myself to your numbers if you seek to continue your exploration.”

Jun 14 23:28:18 todo “Whats the catch?”

Jun 14 23:28:40 todo “You a princess who doesn’t want to get married too?”

Jun 14 23:28:51 Danni Briar groans.

Jun 14 23:29:03 Dayra “The catch is that I too have inflated my numbers.”

Jun 14 23:29:19 Dayra “And may have a chance to return the favors allotted.”

Jun 14 23:30:13 todo “I’m no one’s shield..why do you need numbers?”

Jun 14 23:30:28 Danni Briar wanders over to the corner secretly and checks out the bag.

Jun 14 23:30:57 Dayra “Any tactician knows the benefit of friendly numbers. I cannot blame you for your suspicion but I make my offer in good faith.”

Jun 14 23:31:10 todo squints

Jun 14 23:31:18 Danni Renrik wonders what the hell his brother is doing and then returns his attention to the conversation.

Jun 14 23:32:12 Danni Renrik: “For all that we know, Gwynn might not be returning to us. Having another would be to our benefit, at least while we are in this complex.”

Jun 14 23:32:25 Ember “Gwynn is coming back.”

Jun 14 23:32:30 Dayra “Gwynn?”

Jun 14 23:32:32 todo scoffs

Jun 14 23:32:48 Ember “Is coming back.”

Jun 14 23:32:54 Danni Renrik sighs.

Jun 14 23:33:09 todo “She’s useless though”

Jun 14 23:33:31 Danni Briar secretly takes the items in the bag.

Jun 14 23:34:00 Dayra “Oh.”

Jun 14 23:36:05 Dayra looks at the halfling wearing a backpack as tall as her.

Jun 14 23:36:10 Dayra “Your bag looks very heavy.”

Jun 14 23:36:15 Ember “That’s because it’s full.”

Jun 14 23:36:22 Danni Renrik: “She was someone who did very little to earn our trust, and once she had started to bridge the gap she had created, she left us in the night. The same night that we had fought off those looking to harm her.”

Jun 14 23:36:48 Dayra “A most dishonoring departure.”

Jun 14 23:36:59 todo “Coward”

Jun 14 23:37:15 Ember “I Told you. She’s BUSY!”

Jun 14 23:37:26 todo “and so ARE WE”

Jun 14 23:37:43 Danni Renrik: “There are those of this group who will have a difficult time accepting another member due to her previous behavior. I apologize for how her actions will affect our view of you.”

Jun 14 23:38:16 Dayra “I am not affronted. I admire the wisdom of a suspicious mind.”

Jun 14 23:38:19 Danni Renrik: “I hope that our working together will be much more harmonious and beneficial for all.”

Jun 14 23:38:38 Dayra “A shared hope, then.”

Jun 14 23:39:01 todo takes out normal pipe and relaxes against wall for a moment Next to Aadya

Jun 14 23:39:16 Danni Renrik smiles and holds out his hand.

Jun 14 23:39:44 Dayra mounts her shield onto her back to take the proffered hand and shake.

Jun 14 23:40:12 Ember “Can we go now? It’s cold.”

Jun 14 23:40:43 Danni Briar: “We haven’t check out where Dayra came from.”

Jun 14 23:41:15 chrissofer RETCON: They do not know Dayra Name

Jun 14 23:41:51 todo “Whats your name dwarf?”

Jun 14 23:41:54 Danni Briar: “We haven’t checked out where the dwarf came from.”

Jun 14 23:43:13 Dayra “Daredibyrn Kotridottir the Amberhood of Avistan. A pleasure to make your acquaintances.”

Jun 14 23:43:28 Dayra “You may, if it serves you, call me Dayra instead.”

Jun 14 23:43:58 todo “k”

Jun 14 23:44:05 todo “I’m Todo”

Jun 14 23:44:16 Dayra bows her head politely in greeting.

Jun 14 23:44:26 todo “She’s Aadya” points thumb at Aadya

Jun 14 23:44:29 Ember thumbs her own chest. “Ember.”

Jun 14 23:44:36 Danni Renrik: “Well met Dayra. I am Renrik Halsted, this is my brother Briar.”

Jun 14 23:44:42 chrissofer Aadya Opens her Mouth slightly in greeting.

Jun 14 23:44:52 Dayra nods to each of them in turn.

Jun 14 23:45:23 chrissofer Bronnie introduces himself in an appropriately in-character manner.

Jun 14 23:46:23 Dayra is suitably disquieted but otherwise unaffected.

Jun 14 23:46:38 chrissofer Bronnie shrugs, used to this reaction.

Jun 14 23:46:55 Ember “Okay, I’m going.”

Jun 14 23:47:06 Ember wanders toward the nearest open door.

Jun 14 23:47:06 todo “Where?”

Jun 14 23:47:25 Ember “Gimme a glowy.”

Jun 14 23:47:30 chrissofer Ember walks up to the door Dayra came through.

Jun 14 23:47:38 todo “You got a rock?”

Jun 14 23:47:48 Danni Briar follows after Ember and scoops her up when he catches up.

Jun 14 23:48:30 Dayra “I have explored that direction already. Is there naught else from wence you’ve come?”

Jun 14 23:49:30 Ember in a mocking tone. “/Wence/”

Jun 14 23:50:07 Dayra “It means “from where”.”

Jun 14 23:50:12 Ember “I know what it means!”

Jun 14 23:50:20 todo chuckles

Jun 14 23:51:42 Danni Renrik: “We have yet to finish exploring the hallway on the other side of this door.” He points out the door that they came in from.

Jun 14 23:51:54 Dayra “There are only empty rooms behind me.”

Jun 14 23:53:01 chrissofer The party heads down the hallway. Perception check, everyone.

Jun 14 23:53:01 Danni Renrik: “That is good to know. Shall we?” He asks the group.

Jun 14 23:53:22 Dayra `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 23:53:22 GameServ Dayra rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+6) = 11>

Jun 14 23:53:31 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 23:53:31 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+6) = 17>

Jun 14 23:53:39 Ember `roll 1 d20+6

Jun 14 23:53:39 GameServ *Syntax: XdY [ {- + * /} Z ]*{: .irc-roll}

Jun 14 23:53:42 todo pushes off wall and puts her now empty pipe into her pocket and follows the party

Jun 14 23:53:46 Ember `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 23:53:47 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+6) = 23>

Jun 14 23:53:53 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Jun 14 23:53:53 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+3) = 22>

Jun 14 23:54:08 todo 17

Jun 14 23:54:15 chrissofer Marching Order

Jun 14 23:55:19 Dayra Renrik < Dayra < Briar+Ember < Bronnie < Todo+Aadya

Jun 14 23:55:31 chrissofer Renrik, Dayra, Briar, and Ember make Reflex Saves

Jun 14 23:55:58 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Jun 14 23:55:58 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+3) = 6>

Jun 14 23:56:02 Dayra `roll 1d20+4

Jun 14 23:56:02 GameServ Dayra rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+4) = 10>

Jun 14 23:56:08 Ember `roll 1d20+6

Jun 14 23:56:08 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+6) = 11>

Jun 14 23:56:19 Danni `roll 1d20+4

Jun 14 23:56:19 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+4) = 17>

Jun 14 23:56:50 chrissofer `roll 2d4+2

Jun 14 23:56:50 GameServ chrissofer rolled 2d4: 1 2 <Total: 3(+2) = 5>

Jun 14 23:56:56 chrissofer `roll 2d4/2

Jun 14 23:56:56 GameServ chrissofer rolled 2d4: 1 4 <Total: 5(/2) = 2.5>

Jun 14 23:56:59 Dayra `roll 2d4

Jun 14 23:57:00 GameServ Dayra rolled 2d4: 4 1 <Total: 5>

Jun 14 23:57:02 todo ‘roll 2d4

Jun 14 23:57:03 Danni Briar

Jun 14 23:57:09 Danni `roll 2d4

Jun 14 23:57:09 GameServ Danni rolled 2d4: 3 1 <Total: 4>

Jun 14 23:57:10 Ember `roll 2d4

Jun 14 23:57:10 GameServ Ember rolled 2d4: 1 2 <Total: 3>

Jun 14 23:57:22 Danni Renrik

Jun 14 23:57:28 Danni `roll 2d4

Jun 14 23:57:28 GameServ Danni rolled 2d4: 2 1 <Total: 3>

Jun 14 23:57:52 Danni Briar - 4 Renrik - 2

Jun 14 23:58:01 chrissofer A huge cone of flame comes out from the ceiling, engulfing the front of the party.

Jun 14 23:58:50 Ember screams.

Jun 14 23:59:22 Dayra “Did it do that on your way in?”

Jun 14 23:59:42 todo “Oh Shit!”

Jun 15 00:00:10 Danni Renrik: “There were two doors that were trapped, but not any hallways.”

Jun 15 00:00:34 Danni Briar: “None of the traps were fire based.”

Jun 15 00:01:10 chrissofer After this, the party comes to a very large, ornate door with silver decorations. It it fairly out of place with the rest of the area, almost as though it does not belong here. It has a big knocker right in the center of it, in a wolf’s mouth.

Jun 15 00:01:44 Ember tries to reach for the knocker.

Jun 15 00:02:19 chrissofer It looks like the front door of some kind of manor. Not castle-esque, but definitely well off.

Jun 15 00:03:10 Ember does a knowledge local roll

Jun 15 00:03:24 Ember `roll 1d20+5

Jun 15 00:03:24 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+5) = 8>

Jun 15 00:04:07 Danni Renrik: “The wolf looks of a similar style to the armor Lienl Grevolk was wearing in the mural.”

Jun 15 00:06:13 chrissofer Aaaaannddd Scene!

Jun 15 00:06:22 Dayra has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jun 15 00:06:23 Ember has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jun 15 00:06:39 Danni has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jun 15 00:09:46 todo has quit (Read error: Operation timed out)

END LOGGING AT Fri Jun 15 00:17:11 2018