cdr255

BEGIN LOGGING AT Thu Jun 7 02:32:23 2018

Jun 07 02:32:23 Now talking on #squadfinder

Jun 07 02:32:23 paralysis.tx.us.darkmyst.org sets mode +n on #squadfinder

Jun 07 02:32:23 paralysis.tx.us.darkmyst.org sets mode +t on #squadfinder

Jun 07 02:32:24 ChanServ has changed the topic to: Lacis Lycorma Session 10: Crossroads’ Dealings

Jun 07 02:32:24 ChanServ (chanserv@services.darkmyst.org) has joined

Jun 07 02:32:24 services.darkmyst.org gives channel operator status to ChanServ

Jun 07 17:48:41 chrissofer has changed the topic to: Lacis Lycorma Session 11: Take One Down, Pass It Around…

Jun 07 19:57:01 todo (Mibbit@xlue-007-0-382-26.pitbpa.fios.verizon.net) has joined

Jun 07 19:57:32 Danni (Mibbit@ehrpxlu-rri-38-943-03-113.zoominternet.net) has joined

Jun 07 19:59:36 Ember (Mibbit@z-37-868-420-378.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined

Jun 07 19:59:40 Dare (Mibbit@z-37-868-420-378.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined

Jun 07 20:07:27 holoirc (holoirc@2600:1016:b00e:zurh:hqiv:jpsm:vuvr:htmr) has joined

Jun 07 20:07:36 holoirc is now known as Bronnie

Jun 07 20:19:37 todo prepares spells

Jun 07 20:22:08 Danni Renrik prepares spells -create water, detect magic, spark, enhance dip, cure light wounds, bless water

Jun 07 20:22:09 Dare e

Jun 07 20:22:15 Dare is now known as Dayra

Jun 07 20:25:54 Ember slaps Briar’s shoulder, a startled look on her face.

Jun 07 20:26:11 Danni Briar: “What?”

Jun 07 20:26:19 Ember “Guy.”

Jun 07 20:26:40 Danni Briar: “What guy?”

Jun 07 20:26:41 Ember points at the innkeeper who has just burst through the door. They appear to be in shock and distress

Jun 07 20:27:14 Danni Briar smacks Renrik in the arm and points to the innkeeper.

Jun 07 20:27:23 chrissofer RETCON: What Ember is talking about happened an hour ago, before y’all woke up

Jun 07 20:27:52 chrissofer RETCON RETCON: Never mind, seems to be working anyway.

Jun 07 20:28:11 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 20:28:33 chrissofer After drawing their attention, You hear them stammer: “D-D-Down there, th-there’s a n-new door. C-Came up outta the ground, like nothin. Blocked off the ale… No drinks today, I guess. Hah.” He slumps down into a chair. “I could really use a stiff drink right about now, too.”

Jun 07 20:30:41 Ember “Not the ale!”

Jun 07 20:31:20 Danni Renrik walks over to the innkeeper and tries to calm him down.

Jun 07 20:31:56 todo Takes glass of water off the table and casts tears of wine and hands the now cup of mead to Ember

Jun 07 20:33:02 Ember “Thank you”

Jun 07 20:33:24 Ember “What does the door look like?”

Jun 07 20:33:42 Danni Renrik: “Sir, are you alright?”

Jun 07 20:34:05 chrissofer “I-it’s real cold? I dunno. Came right out under m-me.”

Jun 07 20:34:13 Ember “ew”

Jun 07 20:36:33 Bronnie pokes fire

Jun 07 20:36:51 Danni Renrik looks over to Briar.

Jun 07 20:37:04 Bronnie side eyes this dude

Jun 07 20:38:06 chrissofer There are a few other people in the room that are slowly filtering out after the loud outburst of the innkeeper.

Jun 07 20:38:37 Bronnie “WELL YOU FUCKS WANNA GO SEE THE DOOR???”

Jun 07 20:38:45 Ember “Kinda”

Jun 07 20:38:51 todo stretches…yeah i guess

Jun 07 20:39:56 chrissofer Upon venturing below, You see what can only be described as a snowy, mountainous wall with a large iron door in it. The door is barred… Though, it is barred from this side, making what is usually a request for privacy seem more like a coy invitation. Or, perhaps, You really don’t want whatever’s on the other side to come through.

Jun 07 20:40:01 todo takes pipe out of pocket and packs down the contents and lights it to cherryd

Jun 07 20:40:33 Ember “Oh it does look cold”

Jun 07 20:40:42 Ember goes to pull the bar.

Jun 07 20:40:45 Bronnie knocks on dopr

Jun 07 20:40:47 Bronnie Door

Jun 07 20:40:52 Bronnie listens intently

Jun 07 20:40:56 todo “I think i need o know whats inside.”

Jun 07 20:41:05 todo detect magic

Jun 07 20:41:06 Danni Renrik does religion check

Jun 07 20:41:12 Ember pushes the bar up and lets it fall to the floor.

Jun 07 20:41:35 Bronnie “EMBER”

Jun 07 20:41:44 Bronnie QUICKLY REPLACES TBE BAR

Jun 07 20:41:50 Ember whines

Jun 07 20:41:52 todo pwhee

Jun 07 20:42:01 Bronnie shoved AWAY

Jun 07 20:42:06 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 20:42:06 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+6) = 8>

Jun 07 20:42:10 Ember falls over

Jun 07 20:42:20 chrissofer The door just stands there, menacingly.

Jun 07 20:42:24 Danni Renrik engineering roll

Jun 07 20:42:38 Bronnie Sense motive

Jun 07 20:42:40 Danni `roll 1d20+1

Jun 07 20:42:40 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+1) = 17>

Jun 07 20:43:02 Bronnie `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 20:43:02 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+2) = 14>

Jun 07 20:43:19 todo “So theres Faint Traces of Conjuration magic, which is used to summon things from other places to wherever You want.”

Jun 07 20:43:29 Ember knocks on door with fist.

Jun 07 20:43:33 todo “Teleporter door”

Jun 07 20:43:50 Danni Briar picks up Ember.

Jun 07 20:44:18 Bronnie opens embers back pack

Jun 07 20:44:24 Ember kicks Bronnie in the face.

Jun 07 20:44:29 Bronnie “Wanna shove it in hurrr?”

Jun 07 20:44:33 Bronnie “R00D”

Jun 07 20:45:09 Danni Renrik: “I Am Looking At This Door!”

Jun 07 20:45:14 todo “Somebody roll something shiny across the floor to distract her.”

Jun 07 20:45:19 Danni Renrik: “Settle Down!”

Jun 07 20:45:37 Bronnie “Guys”

Jun 07 20:45:37 Ember climbs up Briar’s arm to pout on his shoulder instead, glaring at Renrik’s head.

Jun 07 20:45:45 Bronnie “We should knock on this goddamn door”

Jun 07 20:45:50 Bronnie “I dont think it likes us”

Jun 07 20:45:53 chrissofer There is no response

Jun 07 20:46:08 Bronnie “It likes the knocking”

Jun 07 20:46:24 Bronnie “It LIKES wink the knocking”

Jun 07 20:46:26 Danni Renrik: “This looks like a door from a fortress.”

Jun 07 20:46:45 Ember “Why would it be here?”

Jun 07 20:46:48 Bronnie “You look like a door from a fortress”

Jun 07 20:46:53 Bronnie knocks

Jun 07 20:46:57 Bronnie sniffs

Jun 07 20:47:01 Bronnie listens

Jun 07 20:47:04 Bronnie scratches

Jun 07 20:47:27 Bronnie “You guys wanna just go shopping and see the salon today? We dont gotta go through here”

Jun 07 20:47:35 Bronnie “Like. “

Jun 07 20:47:41 Bronnie gestures

Jun 07 20:47:42 todo “could there be a black hole”

Jun 07 20:48:24 todo “Do you think we could just peek?”

Jun 07 20:48:28 Danni Renrik: “Its locked from this side, so we do not know what might be on the otherside.”

Jun 07 20:48:37 todo “exactly”

Jun 07 20:48:41 Bronnie “Probably keeping somethin in”

Jun 07 20:48:49 Danni Renrik: “Also it was teleported here, and we do not know why.”

Jun 07 20:48:49 Bronnie “Cause. That’s how locks work”

Jun 07 20:48:50 chrissofer Everyone roll perception.

Jun 07 20:48:52 todo “but what?”

Jun 07 20:49:00 Bronnie Roll perception

Jun 07 20:49:21 todo 23

Jun 07 20:49:26 Danni Briar: “We gotta see if the innkeeper has enemies.”

Jun 07 20:49:28 Bronnie `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 20:49:28 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+3) = 18>

Jun 07 20:49:40 Ember `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 20:49:40 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+6) = 18>

Jun 07 20:49:53 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 20:49:53 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+6) = 22>

Jun 07 20:50:08 Danni `roll1d20+3

Jun 07 20:50:19 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 20:50:19 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+3) = 11>

Jun 07 20:51:59 Ember tries to sneak off Briar’s back, leaving her backpack behind. Slips off instead, hitting the ground loudly, and then the back pack falls off onto her body.

Jun 07 20:52:18 todo “wow”

Jun 07 20:52:30 Bronnie “Smooth move elroy”

Jun 07 20:52:30 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jun 07 20:52:30 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 41 <Total: 41>

Jun 07 20:53:04 Danni Briar picks up Ember with one hand and Ember’s pack with another.

Jun 07 20:53:21 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 20:53:42 Bronnie “So. Door? Or no door?”

Jun 07 20:53:45 Bronnie “Hodor?”

Jun 07 20:53:53 todo looks out window for Aadya

Jun 07 20:54:35 Bronnie “Wheres puppy?”

Jun 07 20:54:37 Danni Briar: “Who wants breakfast?”

Jun 07 20:54:49 Bronnie “WAFFLES”

Jun 07 20:55:01 Bronnie “WAFFLES. WAFFLES. WAFFLES.”

Jun 07 20:55:12 Bronnie shakes fist in air

Jun 07 20:55:23 Danni Renrik shrugs.

Jun 07 20:55:30 todo rubs tummy

Jun 07 20:55:30 Danni Renrik: “Waffles.”

Jun 07 20:55:49 Bronnie “How many waffle places are there here?”

Jun 07 20:56:07 chrissofer The innkeeper does not seem to be in a waffley mood, so You might need to find another place

Jun 07 20:56:25 Bronnie IS in a waffley mood

Jun 07 20:56:26 todo “we might have to munch elsewhere.”

Jun 07 20:56:39 todo “you shpuld leave the door here for us. WE MIGHT BE BACK”

Jun 07 20:56:51 Bronnie “Should we move some rocks or something in front of it?”

Jun 07 20:57:09 todo kicks pebble towards door

Jun 07 20:57:14 chrissofer He chuckles. “I… doubt very much I’m getting that moved anytime soon. It’ll be here for a bit.”

Jun 07 20:58:10 Danni Briar: “Fuck it. I’ll guard the door. I have leftover waffles.”

Jun 07 20:58:33 Bronnie expects an ‘everworm’ behind that door

Jun 07 20:58:53 Bronnie also has waffles but those are for later

Jun 07 20:59:06 Danni Briar passes Renrik the Halfling.

Jun 07 20:59:21 todo “We’ll bring you waffles” hands him a cup that she has cast tears of wine on its contents

Jun 07 20:59:24 Danni Renrik takes the Halfling.

Jun 07 20:59:43 Danni Briar nods at Todo.

Jun 07 20:59:50 Danni Briar: “Thanks.”

Jun 07 21:00:50 Danni Briar takes out his great axe and returns to the door.

Jun 07 21:00:54 chrissofer The party goes to “Griddle me this!” A gaudy diner-ripoff with a bunch of chain locations all over Avistan.

Jun 07 21:01:15 todo “Nice”

Jun 07 21:01:23 Ember “Punny”

Jun 07 21:01:34 Bronnie “I LOVE THIS RESTAURANT”

Jun 07 21:01:40 Danni Briar eats his stale waffles by himself. He enjoys his peace and quiet.

Jun 07 21:02:05 Bronnie enjoys the nice booth

Jun 07 21:02:17 Bronnie eats old waffles begrudgingly

Jun 07 21:02:23 Bronnie sniffs fresh waffles

Jun 07 21:02:29 Bronnie eats all but 2 of new waffles

Jun 07 21:02:35 todo todo looks for a waitress as she sits down next to bronnie

Jun 07 21:03:02 Bronnie “Hey”

Jun 07 21:03:07 chrissofer “HAI EVVRY BADI!” says Your waiter, much too loudly for a morning meal. “Is everyone okay, can I help You at all? How are the WAFFLES?” :D

Jun 07 21:03:19 Bronnie “I like u”

Jun 07 21:03:22 Bronnie “U good”

Jun 07 21:03:29 Ember “I want bacon”

Jun 07 21:03:30 Bronnie WINKS

Jun 07 21:03:38 Bronnie “You worked here long?”

Jun 07 21:03:42 Ember pokes Renrik repeatedly.

Jun 07 21:03:43 Ember “Bacon”

Jun 07 21:04:14 Ember pokes Renrik again.

Jun 07 21:04:16 todo “Can i have some eggs with my waffles and the biggest mug of coffee you have and then a pitcher of water. please”

Jun 07 21:04:46 Ember “Renrik”

Jun 07 21:04:49 chrissofer She pulls out a handful of bacon and a full picher of hot, black coffee from her comically oversized apron.

Jun 07 21:04:54 Danni Renrik: “Do you have an omlette? And some sausage as well.”

Jun 07 21:05:02 Ember stares in shock and awe.

Jun 07 21:05:11 Bronnie “I LOVE YER APRAWN”

Jun 07 21:05:13 chrissofer “I’ll get right on those eggs, can’t carry those boys on me!”

Jun 07 21:05:13 todo “…okay…damn..”

Jun 07 21:05:17 Bronnie sweats nervously

Jun 07 21:05:44 Ember =_=

Jun 07 21:05:54 Bronnie whispers to Todo “hey. think shes into halflings?”

Jun 07 21:06:28 Bronnie “I meant half orc”

Jun 07 21:06:32 chrissofer She pulls a sausage out of a pocket beneath the main one on her apron, winks at Renrik, and places it on his plate.

Jun 07 21:06:33 Bronnie “Am half orc”

Jun 07 21:07:04 todo snorts into coffee mug

Jun 07 21:07:11 Danni Renrik: “I don’t know if I should eat that.” Renrik whispers to himself.

Jun 07 21:07:11 Bronnie “I LIKE YER MAGIC SAUSAGE”

Jun 07 21:07:22 Bronnie “YOU GOOD”

Jun 07 21:07:43 Bronnie whispers to himself “fuck pull it together”

Jun 07 21:07:44 Danni Renrik passes Bronnie the sausage.

Jun 07 21:07:54 chrissofer SHe smiles at Bronnie. “Ooooh, I LIKE You! Thanks for the compliment, big boy!”

Jun 07 21:07:54 Bronnie “THANK

Jun 07 21:07:56 Danni Renrik: “Go for it.”

Jun 07 21:08:00 Bronnie “YES MAAM”

Jun 07 21:08:05 Bronnie “YOU FROM HERE?”

Jun 07 21:08:15 chrissofer “Heck yeah, born’n’

Jun 07 21:08:24 chrissofer raised! How about YOU?”

Jun 07 21:09:10 Bronnie “NOpe. FrOM………well not here. We’ll leave it at that”

Jun 07 21:09:35 Bronnie “BUT. Could definitely be persuaded to become a local” winks one too many times

Jun 07 21:10:29 chrissofer She Winks right back. “I’ve gotta go see my other tables, but I’ll DEFINITELY be back. Lemme know if You need anything before then!”

Jun 07 21:10:57 Bronnie “WILL DO. THANKS. SEE U SOON”

Jun 07 21:11:33 Bronnie “What. A. Woman. “

Jun 07 21:11:37 Bronnie “UGH”

Jun 07 21:11:47 Bronnie wipes forehead in a dramatic fashion

Jun 07 21:11:50 Ember inspects the bacon for a long minute before eating it.

Jun 07 21:11:50 todo “She was sure a firm sausage holder”

Jun 07 21:12:10 todo “Are you suspicious of bacon?”

Jun 07 21:13:15 Ember “It came out of an apron.”

Jun 07 21:13:33 Danni Renrik slips Ember a waffle.

Jun 07 21:14:06 Danni Renrik stealthily eats a waffle.

Jun 07 21:14:07 todo “So?”

Jun 07 21:14:25 todo eats third waffle

Jun 07 21:15:22 Bronnie “So what happened to….whatshernuts?”

Jun 07 21:15:42 Danni Renrik takes out the letter he was given earlier.

Jun 07 21:15:49 todo “Who?”

Jun 07 21:15:50 Ember eats waffle

Jun 07 21:15:53 Danni Renrik reads it.

Jun 07 21:15:57 todo face full of waffle

Jun 07 21:16:23 Bronnie “Uh….sassy elf”

Jun 07 21:16:34 Bronnie “Fuck. Idk its name anymore”

Jun 07 21:16:48 todo “oh….Gywnn?”

Jun 07 21:16:55 Ember “She’s busy.”

Jun 07 21:17:21 Bronnie “Yeh…”

Jun 07 21:17:35 Bronnie “ ‘busy’ ok. Well whatever”

Jun 07 21:17:39 todo “bizzaye?”

Jun 07 21:17:41 Bronnie “How bout these waffles….”

Jun 07 21:18:11 todo “How about some eggs”

Jun 07 21:18:45 Bronnie “I hope she comes back soon. I miss her”

Jun 07 21:18:54 Bronnie “The waitress. Not whatshernuts”

Jun 07 21:18:56 chrissofer The waitress comes back with Your eggs, water, and a big ol’ plate of waffles.

Jun 07 21:19:23 Bronnie “So lil missy, what do these locals call you?”

Jun 07 21:20:11 Ember kicks her feet, more than pleased by bacon and being wedged between the orcs.

Jun 07 21:20:26 todo smiles coyly as she touches the picture of water and turn it into wine.

Jun 07 21:20:33 todo winks at Bronnie

Jun 07 21:20:47 Danni Renrik eats his food and waits for the waitress to leave before he discusses the content of the letter.

Jun 07 21:21:22 Bronnie smiles at todo

Jun 07 21:21:44 todo pours wine into mug and drinks deeply

Jun 07 21:21:47 Bronnie “Ooh. Hot stuff is playing hard to get. WHAT A WOMAN”

Jun 07 21:22:03 chrissofer “Weeeeellll, depends on how I know ‘em and what we’re doin, right?” She chuckles. “You can call me Brynn, if You like: So long as You don’t call me into work on my day off!”

Jun 07 21:22:50 todo chuckles

Jun 07 21:23:37 Bronnie “Oh I wouldn’t ever call you late! Punctuality was always a strong suit. You tell me when you want me and you got me. Brynn, you’re mu new favorite thing in this shithole”

Jun 07 21:23:52 todo finishes her eggs and lights her pipe, moving towards the door to blow her smoke outside

Jun 07 21:24:06 Bronnie IS HOPING SHE ISNT OFFENDED

Jun 07 21:25:18 todo calls for waitress

Jun 07 21:25:30 chrissofer She frowns, “Oh, Wyepool ain’t all that bad!” She says, skillfully brushing aside the attack on her workplace. “But I actually live over in the Copperdown. Whatcha doin later, Buddy?”

Jun 07 21:25:51 todo also drinks another mug of wine

Jun 07 21:26:04 Bronnie “Well…..play your cards right and it could be you”

Jun 07 21:26:12 todo “excuse me can i have like ten?…twenty more waffles?”

Jun 07 21:26:13 Ember “subtle”

Jun 07 21:26:24 Bronnie has NO chill

Jun 07 21:26:49 chrissofer She pulls a full house hand of waffles out of her waitress, and deals them to You all. “How’s that for cards? Did I play them alright?”

Jun 07 21:27:39 chrissofer waitress apron**

Jun 07 21:27:58 Danni Renrik does not touch the waffles.

Jun 07 21:28:23 Bronnie “Looks royally flushed to me”

Jun 07 21:28:53 Ember grabs a waffle before Todo can take all of them.

Jun 07 21:29:24 todo “so…is that not strawberry jam?”

Jun 07 21:29:43 Bronnie “You gonna eat those?”

Jun 07 21:29:48 Bronnie “Cause………..”

Jun 07 21:29:56 Danni Renrik is really not eating those waffles.

Jun 07 21:30:02 todo “they’re yours”

Jun 07 21:30:13 Bronnie “Fuck I bet those are gonna be the best damn waffles”

Jun 07 21:30:40 Bronnie picks up the top waffle and seductively licks off the ‘jam’

Jun 07 21:31:14 Bronnie “FUCK. THEY ARE THE BEST DAMN WAFFLES”

Jun 07 21:31:16 todo “So..now that we’ve had that experience…what do we owe?”

Jun 07 21:31:43 Bronnie “My body. My strength. I’m willing to compensate her with. Me.”

Jun 07 21:32:21 chrissofer She puts a small white slip of paper on the table, and another one in front of Bronnie, on which she writes something. “Here’s the check and my address. Hope to see You later?”

Jun 07 21:32:22 Ember “Stop”

Jun 07 21:32:41 Danni Renrik pays the bill.

Jun 07 21:32:53 chrissofer 7 gp, Renrik

Jun 07 21:33:11 Danni Renrik regrets not staying with his brother.

Jun 07 21:33:48 Danni Renrik pays the money.

Jun 07 21:34:26 chrissofer She walks off, happily seeing to her other tables.

Jun 07 21:35:09 Bronnie fuck yeh

Jun 07 21:35:14 Danni Renrik: “Now that she is gone… I received a letter from C. Ames, the guard that sent us on the quest to retrieve the loggers.”

Jun 07 21:35:16 todo goes to leave and head back to Briar and the door

Jun 07 21:35:20 Bronnie is DEFINITELY seeing her later

Jun 07 21:35:38 todo turns around like a dummy and sits back down

Jun 07 21:35:39 Ember “what does that creep want?”

Jun 07 21:36:06 Danni Renrik: “Ames heard that we might need to leave town for a while and offered us another quest.”

Jun 07 21:36:54 Ember @Todo “you are the epitome of stealth.”

Jun 07 21:37:07 Danni Renrik: “If we accept it, we will be going to the Darkmoon Vale, in the Northwestern Forest of Andoran.”

Jun 07 21:37:11 Ember “Why does Ames know that we need to leave.”

Jun 07 21:37:18 todo “shut up” she slurs finishing off her pitcher of wine

Jun 07 21:37:28 Danni Renrik: “And from their estimate it should take us about a week.”

Jun 07 21:37:38 todo “Pay?”

Jun 07 21:37:49 Danni Renrik: “Perhaps all of the owls trying to kill us?”

Jun 07 21:38:01 Ember “maybetheyshoulddosomethingabouttheowlsthen”

Jun 07 21:38:16 Danni Renrik: “That was all that the letter mentioned, for the specifics we would have to talk to Ames.”

Jun 07 21:38:40 todo shrugs

Jun 07 21:38:59 Bronnie sits

Jun 07 21:39:03 Bronnie is sitting g

Jun 07 21:40:07 Bronnie “We should probably go see him at least”

Jun 07 21:40:15 Bronnie “Ya know. Just to chat. And catch up”

Jun 07 21:40:24 Ember “get blown”

Jun 07 21:40:40 Bronnie “Ok listen”

Jun 07 21:40:46 Ember “am listening”

Jun 07 21:40:49 Danni Renrik: “He might later.”

Jun 07 21:40:51 Bronnie “Do we REALLY need this little one???”

Jun 07 21:40:52 todo “I don’t want to go through the door tillAadya is back.”

Jun 07 21:40:54 Bronnie “Heh”

Jun 07 21:41:02 Bronnie high fives renril

Jun 07 21:41:05 Ember kicks Bronnie in the shin.

Jun 07 21:41:09 Bronnie Renrik

Jun 07 21:41:18 Bronnie “YOU LITTLE BALL OF TURD”

Jun 07 21:41:20 Ember `roll 1d4

Jun 07 21:41:20 GameServ Ember rolled 1d4: 4 <Total: 4>

Jun 07 21:41:21 Bronnie “UGH”

Jun 07 21:42:06 Danni Renrik: “I’m not healing the damage you all do at the Breakfast Table.”

Jun 07 21:42:16 Danni Renrik swears in orc.

Jun 07 21:42:31 Ember `roll 1d20+4

Jun 07 21:42:31 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+4) = 20>

Jun 07 21:43:08 Bronnie kicks her BUT harder

Jun 07 21:43:26 Bronnie `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 21:43:26 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 12 <Total: 12(+2) = 14>

Jun 07 21:43:37 Danni Renrik: “Anyways, Todo it is perfectly understandable that we wait for Aadya to return. So until she does we should probably stay in town.”

Jun 07 21:43:38 Bronnie kicks but NOT harder

Jun 07 21:43:42 chrissofer Bronnie kicks her, but she moves with it and it scores no damage.

Jun 07 21:43:54 Ember climbs under table to go sit with Todo instead.

Jun 07 21:43:56 Bronnie sticks wet finger in her ear

Jun 07 21:44:09 Bronnie has orc arms

Jun 07 21:44:33 Bronnie reaches over todo to wet willy ember

Jun 07 21:44:40 Ember jabs Bronnie in the hand with a fork.

Jun 07 21:46:50 Danni Renrik thinks about leaving.

Jun 07 21:46:58 chrissofer Perception Check everyone

Jun 07 21:47:13 Ember `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 21:47:13 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+6) = 20>

Jun 07 21:47:15 Danni He thinks about the sweet sweet release of death which might be waiting on the other side of the door.

Jun 07 21:47:35 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 21:47:36 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+3) = 10>

Jun 07 21:49:01 Ember throws fork in Bronnie’s direction and stomps away from the table.

Jun 07 21:49:18 Bronnie “BRYNN SHE STOLE A FORK”

Jun 07 21:49:36 Ember “STICK YOUR DICK IN A SNAKE HOLE YOU SNACKLESS FUCK”

Jun 07 21:50:00 Bronnie “I HAVE PLENTY OF SNACKS THANK YOU VERY MUCH”

Jun 07 21:50:05 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jun 07 21:50:06 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 3 <Total: 3>

Jun 07 21:50:07 Bronnie “TURD BALL”

Jun 07 21:50:12 Ember goes outside.

Jun 07 21:50:32 todo goes outside

Jun 07 21:50:38 Danni Renrik sighs.

Jun 07 21:50:43 Ember screams

Jun 07 21:51:01 Bronnie goes outside but first….

Jun 07 21:51:15 Bronnie “GOOD BYE BRYNN. ILL SEE YOU LATER AYYYYYY”

Jun 07 21:51:21 Danni Renrik leaves to go after the Halfling.

Jun 07 21:51:24 Ember hides behind Todo

Jun 07 21:51:42 Bronnie to renrik “think I gotta chance?”

Jun 07 21:51:50 Bronnie “I think she likes me”

Jun 07 21:51:59 chrissofer She smiles sweetly at You, putting up with Your classic 12-year-old style flirting.

Jun 07 21:52:13 todo “Naw dude…that’s her job”

Jun 07 21:52:30 Ember “Yeah, humoring assholes.”

Jun 07 21:52:34 Danni Renrik: “She thinks you are sweet in the same way that puppies are cute.”

Jun 07 21:52:48 Danni Renrik: “Useless but adorable.”

Jun 07 21:52:48 Bronnie “Dang right.”

Jun 07 21:52:55 Bronnie “That’s about right tho”

Jun 07 21:52:59 chrissofer #bardsinanutshell

Jun 07 21:53:00 todo turns and looks to the left and sees Aadya bonding out of the woods looking exhausted

Jun 07 21:53:15 Danni Renrik pats him on the back.

Jun 07 21:53:51 Bronnie “Hey. The wolf”

Jun 07 21:53:54 chrissofer `roll 1d100

Jun 07 21:53:54 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d100: 78 <Total: 78>

Jun 07 21:54:58 Bronnie 1 t

Jun 07 21:55:01 Bronnie 2 ames

Jun 07 21:55:05 todo walks over to Aadya and rubs her shoulders.

Jun 07 21:55:07 Bronnie 3 door

Jun 07 21:55:09 todo 3

Jun 07 21:55:12 Bronnie `roll 1d3

Jun 07 21:55:12 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d3: 3 <Total: 3>

Jun 07 21:55:19 Ember `roll 1d3

Jun 07 21:55:19 GameServ Ember rolled 1d3: 2 <Total: 2>

Jun 07 21:55:42 Bronnie “Guys. Let’s do door”

Jun 07 21:55:46 Bronnie “TO THE DOOR”

Jun 07 21:55:52 Danni Renrik: “Sounds like a plan.”

Jun 07 21:55:55 todo “On ward!”

Jun 07 21:56:02 Bronnie “Yeehaw”

Jun 07 21:56:06 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 21:56:09 chrissofer The party returns to the ominous winter door.

Jun 07 21:56:27 Ember goes running toward the door to throw the bar off and shoulders against it.

Jun 07 21:56:35 Danni Briar: “What did I miss?”

Jun 07 21:56:42 todo “NOT! YET!”

Jun 07 21:56:44 Danni He says as he grabs Ember.

Jun 07 21:56:45 Bronnie “I like this nondenominational winter holiday door”

Jun 07 21:56:52 Bronnie “STAHP”

Jun 07 21:56:59 todo “Ho ho ho bitch”

Jun 07 21:57:08 Bronnie “HO HO HO”

Jun 07 21:57:33 chrissofer http://mbmbam.wikia.com/wiki/Candlenights

Jun 07 21:58:06 Ember CMD 13

Jun 07 21:58:19 Danni Briar rolls CMB

Jun 07 21:58:26 chrissofer Grapple Check

Jun 07 21:58:28 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 21:58:29 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+2) = 10>

Jun 07 21:58:39 Ember smashes through the door.

Jun 07 21:58:42 chrissofer Briar fails to grab Ember.

Jun 07 21:58:47 Bronnie “UAGH”

Jun 07 21:58:47 chrissofer The door opens out, not in

Jun 07 21:59:02 Ember bounces off the door.

Jun 07 21:59:20 chrissofer take 2 damage

Jun 07 21:59:45 todo “dumb”

Jun 07 21:59:52 Danni Briar grabs a now rattled Ember and puts her on his shoulders.

Jun 07 22:00:16 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 22:00:26 Bronnie eats chocolate

Jun 07 22:00:32 Bronnie is disheveled

Jun 07 22:00:55 chrissofer Like Ember > Renrik > Briar > etc

Jun 07 22:01:30 Danni Briar> Ember …

Jun 07 22:02:53 todo sits down next to Aadya nervous but excited about gettin the door open

Jun 07 22:04:20 Danni Renrik: “Briar, Ember, me, Todo, and Bronnie.”

Jun 07 22:05:50 Bronnie 27

Jun 07 22:05:52 Bronnie DIBS

Jun 07 22:05:58 Ember 33

Jun 07 22:06:12 todo 14

Jun 07 22:06:18 Danni 12

Jun 07 22:09:07 chrissofer The door is waiting for You to penetrate it’s buttresses

Jun 07 22:09:09 chrissofer *its

Jun 07 22:09:22 Ember “Open the god damn door.”

Jun 07 22:09:31 Ember “Shakes Briar’s head with both hands fisted into his hair.”

Jun 07 22:09:36 Ember ***

Jun 07 22:09:38 Danni Briar opens the door.

Jun 07 22:09:52 Danni Briar smacks her hand.

Jun 07 22:09:59 Ember whines.

Jun 07 22:10:07 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 22:10:10 Bronnie stands

Jun 07 22:10:13 chrissofer The door is open!

Jun 07 22:10:13 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 22:10:19 Ember pulls out crossbow at last second.

Jun 07 22:10:39 todo pulls out Scythe

Jun 07 22:10:57 Bronnie looks around

Jun 07 22:13:58 Ember “Renrik. I need to be wet.”

Jun 07 22:14:07 Ember “Water me.”

Jun 07 22:14:10 todo “nope”

Jun 07 22:14:17 Danni Briar takes out his great axe and walks through the door.

Jun 07 22:14:17 Ember “Renrik”

Jun 07 22:14:24 Ember “RENRIK”

Jun 07 22:14:40 Danni Renrik: “WHAT!”

Jun 07 22:14:46 Ember “I NEED TO BE WET”

Jun 07 22:15:52 Danni Renrik uses create water, which would make 2 gal. of water. He takes a sip, one single sip, and dumps the rest creating a puddle.

Jun 07 22:16:13 chrissofer The door leads to an East-West corridor that is cloaked in shadows. Immediately to Your right is a grate with a lock on it, and beyond it is a spiraling staircase leading into the ceiling. To Your left is a long corridor with no lights, but You can make out a fork to the North about 30 feet down before You can’t see any further. The walls and floor are stone: The walls a grey hewn stone with the floor polished and engraved with

Jun 07 22:16:13 chrissofer intricate designs. In the distance, You can hear slowly dripping water. It is very cold, but not uncomfortable.

Jun 07 22:16:18 Ember stares, aghast and offended.

Jun 07 22:16:46 Ember retrieves glow stone from her back pack.

Jun 07 22:17:32 Ember “Buttface”

Jun 07 22:17:52 Ember “Todo~!”

Jun 07 22:17:57 Ember “ITS DARK”

Jun 07 22:18:02 todo casts light on Ember’s stone

Jun 07 22:18:05 Ember “thankyou”

Jun 07 22:18:18 Danni Renrik uses create water and douses Ember with it.

Jun 07 22:18:25 Ember gasps, startled.

Jun 07 22:18:34 chrissofer Ember is soaked through

Jun 07 22:19:07 Danni Briar glares at Renrik.

Jun 07 22:19:18 Ember “Thank you, Renrik.”

Jun 07 22:19:45 Bronnie casts dancing lights

Jun 07 22:19:57 Danni And swears at him in Orc using all of the worst insults that he can remember.

Jun 07 22:20:12 todo “So now what? I have to say I’m a little bit disappointed…but where are we now.” She looks behind her into the shabby pub

Jun 07 22:20:14 Bronnie *the ball orbsy kind”

Jun 07 22:21:22 chrissofer Briar is also soaked through.

Jun 07 22:22:41 Danni Renrik uses spark on a torch and tries to dry his very pissed off brother with it.

Jun 07 22:22:57 Bronnie TOTALLY meant light. Not dancing lights.

Jun 07 22:24:39 Danni Briar goes west.

Jun 07 22:25:34 chrissofer To the North is an archway leading to an open room. To the West is a bend in the path.

Jun 07 22:25:34 Danni Renrik follows.

Jun 07 22:26:07 Danni Briar peeks in the open room.

Jun 07 22:26:18 Bronnie follows the group but follows everyone into the halls and stiff

Jun 07 22:27:45 chrissofer This stone room is 15 feet square, unlit, and has nothing inside it, there are wooden doors in the North and West walls, both closed and simple looking.

Jun 07 22:29:49 Danni Briar walks into the room.

Jun 07 22:30:11 Danni Briar perception check the two doors.

Jun 07 22:30:24 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 22:30:24 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+6) = 11>

Jun 07 22:31:02 chrissofer The party crowds into the relatively small room

Jun 07 22:31:05 Bronnie `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 22:31:05 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+3) = 13>

Jun 07 22:31:11 Danni Renrik follows in and perceptions checks the doors.

Jun 07 22:31:24 todo 27

Jun 07 22:31:25 Bronnie “Look locked”

Jun 07 22:31:28 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 22:31:28 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+3) = 6>

Jun 07 22:31:39 Ember `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 22:31:39 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+6) = 20>

Jun 07 22:33:50 todo “The door in the north wall is simple and weaker than the door in the West wall, which looks reinforced. Both are sturdily locked, but could be broken down with enough force.”

Jun 07 22:33:56 Ember mumbles to Briar: “north looks weaker.”

Jun 07 22:34:23 Bronnie “Let’s punch that dang ole door right on down!”

Jun 07 22:34:44 Danni Briar hefts his great axe and walks over to the North door.

Jun 07 22:35:53 Danni `roll 1d20+4

Jun 07 22:35:54 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+4) = 17>

Jun 07 22:36:16 Ember braces herself.

Jun 07 22:36:18 chrissofer Roll damage

Jun 07 22:36:54 Danni `roll 1d12+3

Jun 07 22:36:54 GameServ Danni rolled 1d12: 8 <Total: 8(+3) = 11>

Jun 07 22:37:24 chrissofer You “Here’s Johnny!” Your way through the door with two swings!

Jun 07 22:37:43 Bronnie “Good job fellow orc”

Jun 07 22:38:07 chrissofer The way is clear

Jun 07 22:38:20 Danni Briar tosses his hair back and strides through the now clear doorway.

Jun 07 22:38:38 todo golf claps as he passes

Jun 07 22:38:48 Danni Renrik shakes his head at the over kill and follows.

Jun 07 22:38:53 todo follows Briar into the north door

Jun 07 22:41:12 Bronnie cheerfully follows the others through the doorway

Jun 07 22:42:10 Danni Renrik takes out his Morningstar.

Jun 07 22:42:50 chrissofer This 25’x 35’ room is similar to the last, but with a large pile of snow in the center, covering something in an ominous mound. In addition, there are two dark-skinned elves standing in battle-ready poses, their hair silver and eyes white and pupilless. They are holding rapiers, and have crossbows strapped to their backs. They speak a language none of You understand, barking what sounds like a command as You enter.

Jun 07 22:43:13 chrissofer Roland Itiative.

Jun 07 22:43:26 Danni Briar

Jun 07 22:43:34 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:43:34 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+2) = 3>

Jun 07 22:43:36 Danni 1d20+1

Jun 07 22:43:46 Danni `roll 1d20+1

Jun 07 22:43:46 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+1) = 14>

Jun 07 22:43:52 todo 3

Jun 07 22:44:00 Danni Renrik

Jun 07 22:44:01 Bronnie `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:44:01 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+2) = 7>

Jun 07 22:44:06 Danni 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:44:18 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:44:18 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+2) = 18>

Jun 07 22:44:50 chrissofer Ember and Todo, roll AGAIN.

Jun 07 22:44:57 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:44:57 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+2) = 21>

Jun 07 22:45:01 todo 12

Jun 07 22:46:53 chrissofer Renrik and Briar’s turn!

Jun 07 22:48:40 Danni Renrik walks up to the elf on the right and attacks it with his Morningstar.

Jun 07 22:49:06 Bronnie whispers to himself “oh. good. fighting. fuck.”

Jun 07 22:49:35 chrissofer Roll To Hit!

Jun 07 22:49:44 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:49:44 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 8 <Total: 8(+2) = 10>

Jun 07 22:50:32 chrissofer Miss!

Jun 07 22:51:42 Danni Briar flanks the elf on the right and attacks it with his great axe.

Jun 07 22:51:51 chrissofer Go For It! :D

Jun 07 22:52:07 Danni `roll 1d20+7

Jun 07 22:52:07 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+7) = 24>

Jun 07 22:52:14 chrissofer Heck yeah Hit!

Jun 07 22:53:36 Danni `roll 1d12+3

Jun 07 22:53:36 GameServ Danni rolled 1d12: 12 <Total: 12(+3) = 15>

Jun 07 22:55:07 chrissofer That drow dead yo.

Jun 07 22:55:19 Bronnie “Good one Briar!”

Jun 07 22:55:26 Bronnie is cheerleader

Jun 07 22:55:56 chrissofer The other drow attacks Renrik, since he is nearer to him.

Jun 07 22:56:01 chrissofer `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:56:01 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5(+2) = 7>

Jun 07 22:56:06 chrissofer Swingandamiss!

Jun 07 22:56:16 chrissofer Bronnie’s turn!

Jun 07 22:57:25 Bronnie attempts to use spikey chain to decapitate this being

Jun 07 22:57:47 Bronnie `roll1d20+2

Jun 07 22:57:56 Bronnie `roll1d20+2

Jun 07 22:58:07 Bronnie `roll 1d20+×

Jun 07 22:58:07 GameServ *Syntax: XdY [ {- + * /} Z ]*{: .irc-roll}

Jun 07 22:58:18 Bronnie `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 22:58:18 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+2) = 13>

Jun 07 22:58:35 chrissofer Whoosh goes the chain

Jun 07 22:58:46 chrissofer Ember’s turn!

Jun 07 22:58:54 Ember shoots at the elf’s eyeball

Jun 07 22:59:33 Ember `roll 1d20

Jun 07 22:59:33 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4>

Jun 07 23:00:22 chrissofer Ember does not break the patter.

Jun 07 23:00:25 chrissofer *pattern

Jun 07 23:01:04 chrissofer Todo’s

Jun 07 23:01:05 chrissofer Turn

Jun 07 23:01:58 todo casts acid maw on Aadya and then moves a bit back behind the group.

Jun 07 23:03:23 chrissofer Aadya goes and bites the Drow’s dick off, like she tried to do last night.

Jun 07 23:03:32 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 23:03:32 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+3) = 4>

Jun 07 23:03:47 chrissofer She misses again, no sausage for her.

Jun 07 23:04:36 chrissofer End of Round!

Jun 07 23:04:44 chrissofer Orc-Bro’s turn!

Jun 07 23:04:56 chrissofer Bros’

Jun 07 23:04:58 chrissofer ***

Jun 07 23:05:28 Danni Renrik goes up to the remaining elf and tries to hit it with his Morningstar.

Jun 07 23:05:49 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 23:05:49 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+2) = 19>

Jun 07 23:05:59 chrissofer Big Ol’ Hit! :D

Jun 07 23:06:29 Danni `roll 1d8+2

Jun 07 23:06:29 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 3 <Total: 3(+2) = 5>

Jun 07 23:06:55 chrissofer He goes down, unconscious in the snow!

Jun 07 23:06:59 chrissofer End of combat!

Jun 07 23:07:13 Bronnie “GOOD JOB TEAM”

Jun 07 23:08:09 Bronnie casts animate rope

Jun 07 23:08:33 Ember jumps down to search the dead elf.

Jun 07 23:13:16 Ember “Who the fuck is Mali?”

Jun 07 23:13:45 Danni Renrik religion check

Jun 07 23:13:58 chrissofer `roll 1d20

Jun 07 23:13:58 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2>

Jun 07 23:13:58 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Jun 07 23:13:58 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 19 <Total: 19(+6) = 25>

Jun 07 23:14:28 Ember holds bloody gloves away from her by thumb and forefinger before dropping them, disinterested.

Jun 07 23:15:27 Danni Renrik: “Ember may I see the artifact?”

Jun 07 23:15:43 Ember “It’s a map.”

Jun 07 23:15:47 Ember holds it out for Renrik to take.

Jun 07 23:15:57 Ember goes to check unconscious elf.

Jun 07 23:16:06 Danni Renrik takes it and checks it out.

Jun 07 23:16:29 Danni Renrik: “Thanks.”

Jun 07 23:17:48 Danni Renrik gives Ember the map back.

Jun 07 23:18:09 Ember “ooh, shiny.”

Jun 07 23:18:26 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 23:18:31 Danni Renrik: “Some primitive cultures do refer to my goddess as Mali, however the map does not seem to be related to her.”

Jun 07 23:18:34 Ember ties a lock of blue hair into her own braid and pockets a pearl.

Jun 07 23:18:53 Bronnie looks around the rest of the room

Jun 07 23:19:12 Bronnie Perception check of the rest of the room

Jun 07 23:19:35 Bronnie `roll 1d20+3

Jun 07 23:19:35 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+3) = 14>

Jun 07 23:21:28 todo pulls out pipe. and walk towards the pile of snow?

Jun 07 23:22:12 chrissofer The snow is glints ominously beneath Your plume of smoke.

Jun 07 23:22:34 todo perception check snow

Jun 07 23:22:42 Bronnie pushes snow over

Jun 07 23:22:47 todo 11

Jun 07 23:22:59 Danni perception check

Jun 07 23:23:02 chrissofer You reveal a Red chest with gold inlays!

Jun 07 23:23:10 Bronnie “DIBS”

Jun 07 23:23:12 Ember “OPEN IT”

Jun 07 23:23:19 Bronnie opens chest

Jun 07 23:23:21 todo “NO DATS MINE BITCH”

Jun 07 23:23:29 Danni Renrik: “Share loot!”

Jun 07 23:23:36 Bronnie “Oh….you too?”

Jun 07 23:23:38 todo “…okay”

Jun 07 23:24:07 chrissofer There is a large light that flows out of the chest, though You cannot see inside of it.

Jun 07 23:24:22 todo detect magic

Jun 07 23:24:28 Bronnie shields eyes

Jun 07 23:24:32 Bronnie squats

Jun 07 23:26:33 todo “Conjuration, Illusion, and Divination on the Chest.”

Jun 07 23:27:39 Ember reaches into the chest.

Jun 07 23:27:48 chrissofer Roll 1d100!

Jun 07 23:27:54 Ember `roll 1d100

Jun 07 23:27:54 GameServ Ember rolled 1d100: 38 <Total: 38>

Jun 07 23:27:58 Bronnie pushes ember into the chest

Jun 07 23:28:36 Ember MCD 13-2

Jun 07 23:28:43 Ember *CMD

Jun 07 23:29:05 Bronnie `roll 1d20+2

Jun 07 23:29:05 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+2) = 15>

Jun 07 23:29:16 Bronnie “HAH”

Jun 07 23:30:08 Danni Renrik sighs.

Jun 07 23:30:34 Bronnie squats quite satisfied

Jun 07 23:32:06 Bronnie starts regretting shove

Jun 07 23:32:17 Bronnie pulls ember out quickly

Jun 07 23:32:30 Bronnie tries to pull ember out of the chest?

Jun 07 23:33:19 Bronnie casts animate rope down to grab ember

Jun 07 23:35:12 Danni Briar ties a rope to Bronnie’s.

Jun 07 23:35:28 Danni And Briar holds onto it.

Jun 07 23:35:28 Ember floats in an airless darkness, too shocked to react to the sudden absence of sensation that surrounds her.

Jun 07 23:36:13 chrissofer RETCON no animate rope was used.

Jun 07 23:37:11 Danni Briar drops one end of rope to Ember.

Jun 07 23:37:40 Bronnie searches through his own pockets and junk

Jun 07 23:38:00 Ember sees a rope pointing at her out of the small square of light so far above her, and clings to it desperately, looping it around her waist and elbow for stability.

Jun 07 23:38:20 Bronnie helps briar pull Ember from chest of light

Jun 07 23:38:33 Danni Briar pulls her up.

Jun 07 23:40:26 Ember lets go of the loop.

Jun 07 23:40:45 chrissofer 27 rounds left

Jun 07 23:41:31 Ember jogs toward the shiny, trading her glow stone for her starknife.

Jun 07 23:42:01 chrissofer 21 rounds left.

Jun 07 23:43:27 Danni Renrik: “We need more rope.”

Jun 07 23:44:12 Danni Renrik: “Orcs tie your ropes together and drop it in.”

Jun 07 23:44:59 Danni Renrik gets his rope out and ties it to the other two, creating 150 ft worth of rope. And they slowly drop it into the chest.

Jun 07 23:45:56 chrissofer You see Ember appear in the opening again. 11 rounds left.

Jun 07 23:46:15 Bronnie “THANK GOODNESS SHE AINT DED”

Jun 07 23:46:39 Ember ties rope around her body again and tugs to make them start pulling.

Jun 07 23:47:04 Danni Renrik and Briar start hauling her up with great haste.

Jun 07 23:47:25 todo grabs end of rope to help

Jun 07 23:47:46 Bronnie bites fingernails cause nervous and useles in emergencies

Jun 07 23:48:02 chrissofer Ember comes flying out of the airless void on the end of Your rope, like a catch of the day.

Jun 07 23:48:14 Ember gasps in air

Jun 07 23:48:22 Bronnie “SHE LIVES”

Jun 07 23:48:35 Danni Renrik grabs her and holds her tightly.

Jun 07 23:48:40 todo smiles

Jun 07 23:48:44 Bronnie “OH GOOD”

Jun 07 23:48:48 Ember muffled: “FUCK YOU”

Jun 07 23:48:49 Bronnie hugs the HALFLING

Jun 07 23:48:58 Danni Renrik: “Don’t you Ever Do That Again.”

Jun 07 23:49:05 Bronnie “Yeah ember!”

Jun 07 23:49:15 todo rolls eyes

Jun 07 23:49:26 Bronnie “So…..how was your trip?”

Jun 07 23:49:26 Ember tries to jab Bronnie in the face with her knife handle #since its convenietly pointed the wrong way to stab him.

Jun 07 23:49:34 Bronnie moves?

Jun 07 23:49:42 Bronnie moves

Jun 07 23:50:05 Ember “HE PUSHED ME!”

Jun 07 23:50:31 Bronnie “WE WERE FEUDING “

Jun 07 23:50:32 Danni Briar: “You Let Go of the Rope!”

Jun 07 23:50:46 Ember “I ALMOST DROWNED”

Jun 07 23:50:53 Danni Briar: “I felt you fucking let go out of the rope.”

Jun 07 23:51:11 Bronnie “Which seems like a not rad thing to do”

Jun 07 23:51:15 Ember bristles, clamping teeth shut.

Jun 07 23:51:19 Bronnie “Totally your fault.”

Jun 07 23:51:22 Danni Renrik glares at Bronnie like a momma bear and growls.

Jun 07 23:51:27 Bronnie “Not bronnies….”

Jun 07 23:51:41 Ember “Squash tickler!”

Jun 07 23:51:55 Bronnie “…well. yeah. So anyway. What were you doing down there???”

Jun 07 23:51:59 Danni Renrik clutches harder.

Jun 07 23:52:11 Ember “Fuck off, Rock Breath”

Jun 07 23:52:13 todo “Was it worth getting your dad’s into a panic?”

Jun 07 23:52:18 todo dads’

Jun 07 23:52:23 todo dads

Jun 07 23:52:47 Ember holds Renrik’s face to make him face her and whispers: “yougottalookatsomething”

Jun 07 23:53:12 Danni Renrik sighs.

Jun 07 23:53:36 Danni Briar reaches into the chest.

Jun 07 23:53:46 Bronnie `roll 1d100

Jun 07 23:53:46 GameServ Bronnie rolled 1d100: 1 <Total: 1>

Jun 07 23:53:51 Danni Renrik reaches in the chest.

Jun 07 23:54:04 todo `roll 1d100

Jun 07 23:54:04 Danni `roll 1d100

Jun 07 23:54:04 GameServ todo rolled 1d100: 100 <Total: 100>

Jun 07 23:54:04 GameServ Danni rolled 1d100: 11 <Total: 11>

Jun 07 23:54:16 Danni `roll 1d100

Jun 07 23:54:16 GameServ Danni rolled 1d100: 78 <Total: 78>

Jun 07 23:58:16 Bronnie has quit (Quit: Bronnie)

Jun 07 23:58:42 Danni roll arcana check

Jun 07 23:58:53 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 07 23:58:53 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+5) = 19>

Jun 07 23:59:03 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 07 23:59:03 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+5) = 16>

Jun 07 23:59:15 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 07 23:59:16 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 17 <Total: 17(+5) = 22>

Jun 07 23:59:32 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 07 23:59:32 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+5) = 16>

Jun 07 23:59:51 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Jun 07 23:59:51 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+5) = 19>

Jun 08 00:02:46 Danni has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jun 08 00:06:14 Dayra has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jun 08 00:10:22 Ember has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Jun 08 01:03:03 todo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

END LOGGING AT Fri Jun 8 01:05:23 2018