cdr255

BEGIN LOGGING AT Mon Mar 19 19:24:53 2018

Mar 19 21:32:28 chrissofer The party finds itself on the trading ship Sea Cat out of Absalom, the center of the world. The hold in which You slept last night carries a few goods and sundries to trade, but remains mostly empty—their most lucrative business yet to occur in some far off land. Bringing You along was a service they provide to those willing to pay, though You were lucky enough to secure passage on someone else’s dollar.

Mar 19 21:32:43 chrissofer A midday squall whips through the sails and ropes of the Sea Cat as the sailors who normally call her home rush this way and that. The briney sea breeze carries uniquely oceanic scents across the deck, masking those of the somewhat-neglected hygiene normally common on a ship like this. Though common is usually spoken on ships, various words and phrases from disparate languages—Some Elven, some Orcish, some more exotic

Mar 19 21:32:43 chrissofer , but all equally dirty and rude—are not an uncommon occurance from the crew.

Mar 19 21:32:57 chrissofer A tall well scarred half-elf woman, dressed in an expensive looking suit of clothes befitting life on a ship stands over the others on the ship, listening to a man nearly half her height read something out of a large and heavy-looking book. As he finishes, she turns to him, nodding her head as she responds. From Your introductions last night, You know her to be the Captain of the Sea Cat, Elyn Rottersdon.

Mar 19 21:33:06 chrissofer What do You do?

Mar 19 21:37:21 Bron “HI ELYN!”

Mar 19 21:37:41 Bron How the hell are ya?

Mar 19 21:38:31 chrissofer Elyn holds a hand out in greeting, but continues overseeing her crew at work.

Mar 19 21:38:40 Bron kisses hand

Mar 19 21:39:24 Bron kisses the ringed hand of ELYN, probably the right hand

Mar 19 21:40:19 chrissofer syntax is `roll 1d20

Mar 19 21:41:14 chrissofer `roll 1d20+3

Mar 19 21:41:14 GameServ chrissofer rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+3) = 18>

Mar 19 21:41:35 Bron `roll 1d20+3

Mar 19 21:41:35 GameServ Bron rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Mar 19 21:42:15 chrissofer Elyn darts her hand back upon feeling You reach for it, matching You with a glare to match her station.

Mar 19 21:42:46 chrissofer She says, “Easy little man, I’m working right now.”

Mar 19 21:43:44 Bron “My apologies My Captain, I beg ye forgiveness

Mar 19 21:43:47 Bron

Mar 19 21:44:22 chrissofer She pays You no mind and walks to another side of the ship.

Mar 19 21:44:29 Ember watches from the rigging.

Mar 19 21:44:29 Danni Renrik and Briar stand off to the side and observe the passengers and crew.

Mar 19 21:44:31 Todo *offers captain a beer

Mar 19 21:44:43 Todo “You’ll have to excuse my friend”

Mar 19 21:45:22 chrissofer “If You find me on shore, I’ll surely take y’up on that, little one.”

Mar 19 21:46:06 Ember “Can I have it!?”

Mar 19 21:46:54 Todo *slides beer across table

Mar 19 21:46:57 Todo “Catch”

Mar 19 21:47:09 Ember misses, watches, devastated, as it falls into the water.

Mar 19 21:47:36 chrissofer Elyn notices Your table on her deck

Mar 19 21:47:47 chrissofer “Who set up a table on the ship?”

Mar 19 21:47:55 Todo “Me”

Mar 19 21:47:59 chrissofer She looks annoyed and, moreso, surprised.

Mar 19 21:48:14 Todo “Seemed like a good idea at the time”

Mar 19 21:48:34 chrissofer “Move it to the hold with Your cots. I can’t have it underfoot if we’re to stay underway.”

Mar 19 21:50:18 Todo “Or it can just stay here….seeing as I’ve taken the liberty of nailing it to the deck”

Mar 19 21:50:24 Todo “Waves”

Mar 19 21:53:31 chrissofer Elyn stares at You for a long moment.

Mar 19 21:53:56 Todo *returns stare. But bored.

Mar 19 21:54:07 chrissofer She then takes off, disappearing into the hold for a moment, before returning with a hammer, which she shoves into Your chest.

Mar 19 21:54:16 chrissofer “Fix it and get it off my deck.”

Mar 19 21:54:54 Ember points at the gnome and giggles hysterically

Mar 19 21:55:44 chrissofer She then walks off to see to something at the bow of the ship.

Mar 19 21:56:09 Todo *throws hammer over shoulder.

Mar 19 21:56:16 Todo “Ill get to it later”

Mar 19 21:58:11 Danni Renrik and Briar look at the table and talk to each other quietly.

Mar 19 21:58:24 Bron stands

Mar 19 21:58:58 Todo *leans against table

Mar 19 21:59:01 Bron gasp

Mar 19 22:00:00 Bron gasp

Mar 19 22:00:12 Todo “Pft”

Mar 19 22:00:15 Ember “Just breathe.”

Mar 19 22:00:25 Todo *raspberries

Mar 19 22:00:42 Danni Briar walks over to the table. Pries it off the deck of the ship. Walks it over to the side of the ship and throws it into the ocean.

Mar 19 22:00:52 Ember applauds

Mar 19 22:00:55 Bron waves Bye table

Mar 19 22:01:05 Todo “What a waste”

Mar 19 22:01:07 Bron #wehardlyknewye

Mar 19 22:01:32 chrissofer You hear a small portion of the crew applaud the departure of the terrible table

Mar 19 22:01:51 chrissofer They then immediately push between You all, intent on getting their work done.

Mar 19 22:02:35 Bron picks the least stinky sailor within nose shot

Mar 19 22:02:40 Bron “HEY”

Mar 19 22:02:40 Strangers (Mibbit@184.90.pnr.suk) has joined

Mar 19 22:03:41 chrissofer The sailor, a large Orcish woman with a ponytail and a rat on her shoulder, pays You no mind as she continues fastening a rope to the side of the ship.

Mar 19 22:03:47 Ember “Be gentle, he looks inexperienced.”

Mar 19 22:03:51 Ember *she

Mar 19 22:03:56 Bron “Well fine” hair flip

Mar 19 22:04:18 Bron sashays away

Mar 19 22:04:27 Bron pouts

Mar 19 22:04:51 Ember “I need snacks for this kind of show.”

Mar 19 22:05:05 Bron “Well do you have any??”

Mar 19 22:05:06 Ember “Goose the navigator next.”

Mar 19 22:05:14 Bron No

Mar 19 22:05:19 Bron That’s a bad bad idea

Mar 19 22:05:50 Todo *pouts off the side of the deck.

Mar 19 22:05:56 Danni Renrik pulls out some trail rations and shakes them at Ember.

Mar 19 22:06:11 Ember perks at the sound

Mar 19 22:06:43 Ember climbs down to sprint across the deck, dodging knees.

Mar 19 22:06:46 Danni Renrik: “I’m not walking over there.”

Mar 19 22:06:56 Ember makes grabby hands

Mar 19 22:07:10 Todo *sighs and rolls eyes

Mar 19 22:07:21 Ember “Jealous”

Mar 19 22:07:24 Danni Renrik shakes trail rations again.

Mar 19 22:07:54 Ember whines, climbing up his leg to retrieve them.

Mar 19 22:08:13 Todo “Who’s a good girl?” Sarcasticly says under breath

Mar 19 22:08:18 Ember “Bitch, I am”

Mar 19 22:08:19 Danni Renrik hands Ember the rations.

Mar 19 22:08:23 Ember squeals

Mar 19 22:08:25 Strangers spunkyoyster@gmail.com

Mar 19 22:08:39 Todo *raspberries

Mar 19 22:09:05 Ember has noms and u don’t

Mar 19 22:09:25 Bron “WHO IS SO DAMN GASSY”

Mar 19 22:10:08 chrissofer You hear someone shout that they are coming into port, and are ushered off of the deck to collect Your belongings from the hold.

Mar 19 22:11:47 chrissofer The docking is complete when You reemerge, with the gangplank extended to land.

Mar 19 22:11:54 chrissofer As Captain Rottersdon slowly ambles down the gangway, the normal sounds of a busy port dash themselves upon Your ears as regularly as the waves dash themselves upon the shore. Several burly stevedores, most humans of varying ethnicity, wait towards the stern of the ship as a wider, shorter gangplank is lowered from the cargo hold. A few members of the crew assist the landing of a crane on a deck, to help move larger items

Mar 19 22:11:54 chrissofer from the top of the ship.

Mar 19 22:12:02 chrissofer Once again with Your feet on solid, unmoving ground, You find Yourselves with the city of Augustana in front of You. You can hear the music of some street performers in the not to far off to the Northwest. You can smell various and sundry spices on the summer breeze. But most of all, You can feel the eyes of the crew and dock workers on Your backs, wondering how long You will stand in their way before being on Yours.

Mar 19 22:12:49 Ember “Fuck the ground,” Ember complains, climbing up Renrik by his belt and tunic to sit on tall shoulders.

Mar 19 22:13:14 Todo “Hey I’m walkin here”

Mar 19 22:13:26 Todo “Dont you dare walk over me”

Mar 19 22:13:35 Todo “I’m older than your grandmother”

Mar 19 22:13:55 Bron So we should go see those performers

Mar 19 22:14:12 Danni Renrik and Briar walk over off to the side, out of the way.

Mar 19 22:15:48 Todo *drudges through sand to get to where there’s grass

Mar 19 22:15:54 Ember pants Renrik’s cheek, seated firmly with her feet tucked into his armor.

Mar 19 22:15:59 Ember *pats

Mar 19 22:16:01 Todo *sits

Mar 19 22:16:30 chrissofer syntax for the whole action thing

Mar 19 22:16:35 chrissofer is /me whatever

Mar 19 22:16:37 Bron Squats pointedly cause no performers

Mar 19 22:16:38 chrissofer whatever

Mar 19 22:16:55 Todo lays back

Mar 19 22:17:15 Ember “You can’t sit on the dock all day, we have places to be.”

Mar 19 22:17:38 Todo “Not on the deck dumby”

Mar 19 22:17:44 chrissofer `lottery

Mar 19 22:17:44 GameServ Strangers

Mar 19 22:17:46 chrissofer `lottery

Mar 19 22:17:46 GameServ Danni

Mar 19 22:18:26 chrissofer As You continue to loiter in front of the Sea Cat, A pair of strangers approach Renrik and Briar, intent on selling some illicit goods.

Mar 19 22:18:38 Ember “Ooh porn?”

Mar 19 22:18:45 Strangers fuk bitches get money

Mar 19 22:18:47 Todo opens one eye curiously

Mar 19 22:18:54 Todo “Herbs?”

Mar 19 22:18:58 Danni Renrik: “We are not buying porn.”

Mar 19 22:18:59 Strangers wanna buy some…..sundials?

Mar 19 22:19:44 Ember whines

Mar 19 22:19:50 Ember “Just one.”

Mar 19 22:19:55 Strangers 5 gold

Mar 19 22:19:58 Ember “Ew”

Mar 19 22:20:00 Todo “Seriously?”

Mar 19 22:20:06 Todo “Hes a hack”

Mar 19 22:20:10 Danni Renrik: “No thank you.”

Mar 19 22:20:12 Strangers ok ok 2gold

Mar 19 22:20:25 Danni Briar: “Fuck no.”

Mar 19 22:20:27 Todo “How about two letters?”

Mar 19 22:20:28 Strangers they change with daylight savings time

Mar 19 22:20:30 Todo .

Mar 19 22:20:32 Todo [

Mar 19 22:20:34 Strangers highly advanced

Mar 19 22:20:35 Todo N

Mar 19 22:20:37 Todo o

Mar 19 22:20:52 Strangers dis bitch

Mar 19 22:20:55 Strangers missin out

Mar 19 22:20:56 Danni Briar scowls at the strangers.

Mar 19 22:21:44 Danni `roll 1d20 + 6

Mar 19 22:21:44 GameServ *Syntax: XdY [ {- + * /} Z ]*{: .irc-roll}

Mar 19 22:22:00 Danni `roll 1d20+6

Mar 19 22:22:00 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4(+6) = 10>

Mar 19 22:22:34 Strangers `roll 1d20+1

Mar 19 22:22:34 GameServ Strangers rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+1) = 8>

Mar 19 22:23:06 Strangers fuck you guys, we’re gonna go sell our quality sundials to dumbasses who appreciate us

Mar 19 22:23:11 Strangers push ember

Mar 19 22:24:14 Ember `roll 1d20+4

Mar 19 22:24:14 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+4) = 15>

Mar 19 22:24:24 Ember “Meanie!”

Mar 19 22:24:26 chrissofer Ember successfully remains perched on her shoulder

Mar 19 22:25:40 Bron asks nearest stranger “what’s there to do in this shithole?”

Mar 19 22:25:52 Strangers fuk bitches get money

Mar 19 22:26:12 chrissofer Sense Motive Check!

Mar 19 22:26:23 Bron `roll 1d20+2

Mar 19 22:26:23 GameServ Bron rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+2) = 4>

Mar 19 22:26:55 chrissofer Bron, You are convinced the absolute best height of entertainment in this town is in “The Monto”, a district to the East.

Mar 19 22:29:14 Danni Renrik says to Briar and Ember “Let’s just head to a tavern. There does not seem to be much to do around here.”

Mar 19 22:29:28 Ember “Fuckyes”

Mar 19 22:29:46 Todo opens one eye

Mar 19 22:29:50 Danni Briar: grunts an affirmative.

Mar 19 22:29:57 Todo “Well if everyone is going”

Mar 19 22:30:07 Bron TO THE MONTO

Mar 19 22:31:12 Ember `roll 1d20+1

Mar 19 22:31:12 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+1) = 15>

Mar 19 22:32:10 Strangers `roll 1d20+5

Mar 19 22:32:10 GameServ Strangers rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+5) = 21>

Mar 19 22:32:16 Strangers GET REKT

Mar 19 22:36:19 Ember “Oh hey, I hear the Big Ass Goat is a good place to get a drink without any vinerial diseases.”

Mar 19 22:36:24 Ember “Wait no.”

Mar 19 22:36:28 Ember “Bad ass goat?”

Mar 19 22:36:30 Ember “No.”

Mar 19 22:36:35 Ember “What the fuck was it called?”

Mar 19 22:36:46 Ember “Todo, member? That guy with the wooden knee caps?”

Mar 19 22:36:54 Ember “What did he call the goat fucker place?”

Mar 19 22:37:22 Ember “Boisterous!”

Mar 19 22:37:30 Todo “Burnt ass goat?”

Mar 19 22:37:32 Ember “The Boisterous Goat.”

Mar 19 22:37:39 Ember “Useless. Thanks for helping.”

Mar 19 22:37:48 Ember “Renrik, find the goat sign.”

Mar 19 22:37:50 Todo Me/off

Mar 19 22:37:57 Todo off

Mar 19 22:38:07 Danni Renrik: “I need a drink after this.”

Mar 19 22:38:09 Todo pft

Mar 19 22:38:51 Todo “ Yo hobbit”

Mar 19 22:39:01 Todo “Dont you people have a nose for this kind of thing”

Mar 19 22:39:08 Todo “Beer and mushrooms

Mar 19 22:39:11 Ember “We have to get to Augustana Square. Even you could see it.”

Mar 19 22:39:11 Todo

Mar 19 22:39:30 Ember “We got a nose for go fuck yourself.”

Mar 19 22:39:48 Danni Renrik and Briar head off to Augustana Square.

Mar 19 22:39:55 Todo “Lead the way on your noble steed then”

Mar 19 22:40:08 Ember waves

Mar 19 22:40:31 chrissofer So, the party heads towards Augustana Square

Mar 19 22:40:39 Strangers is now known as Hooded

Mar 19 22:42:08 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Mar 19 22:42:09 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4(+5) = 9>

Mar 19 22:43:28 chrissofer Your Perception check reveals that it is a sunny day with no followers.

Mar 19 22:43:57 Danni Renrik: “Briar you are just being paranoid.”

Mar 19 22:44:03 Bron rolls up sleeves

Mar 19 22:44:10 Bron on self

Mar 19 22:44:20 Todo clings to shadow

Mar 19 22:44:31 Todo “Ugh I’m melting”

Mar 19 22:44:41 Ember pulls Renrick’s hair up over her head.

Mar 19 22:44:56 Todo “Fail”

Mar 19 22:44:59 chrissofer The party arrives outside the Boisterous Goat, a big tavern in the center of the Square.

Mar 19 22:44:59 Ember “damnit its not long enough”

Mar 19 22:45:10 Ember “See, toldya.”

Mar 19 22:45:14 Todo “Finally.”

Mar 19 22:45:26 Todo “I could drink as much as a dwarf”

Mar 19 22:45:29 Ember “I want an ale! And some pot stickers!”

Mar 19 22:45:34 chrissofer You hear the distinctive sounds of drunk people having fun inside, and the seeping scent of alcohol wafts across Your group.

Mar 19 22:45:48 Danni Renrik: “Thank Milani.”

Mar 19 22:45:53 Todo ears twitch excitedly

Mar 19 22:46:06 Bron *enters

Mar 19 22:46:11 Todo goes inside

Mar 19 22:46:12 Bron Lezgo

Mar 19 22:46:21 Danni Renrik enters the bar followed by Briar.

Mar 19 22:46:23 Ember “The Gnome beat us inside. Giddy the fuck up”

Mar 19 22:46:42 Todo blows raspberries

Mar 19 22:47:06 Todo approaches bar maid

Mar 19 22:47:06 Hooded sitting at a corner table

Mar 19 22:47:25 Ember climbs down from shoulders to a nearby table before jumping to the ground.

Mar 19 22:48:01 Hooded takes drink

Mar 19 22:48:11 Ember tickles the ankles of a patron at the bar until they abandon their stool, and it becomes available for the hobbit’s climbing.

Mar 19 22:48:41 Todo “Ill have one pint please”

Mar 19 22:48:49 Ember “Yes hello I need like four beers for not a lot of money.”

Mar 19 22:48:52 chrissofer As You enter the Boisterous Goat, You see a bunch of groups all having conversations in their own corners of the main room. There’s a group of halflings in the front right playing some kind of game, a pair of humans singing some song near the bar, a trio of Elves talking quietly in the middle of everything, a couple pairs in the back of the room speaking quietly as they look around, keeping an eye on everything, and a large

Mar 19 22:48:52 chrissofer tiefling woman behind the bar.

Mar 19 22:48:55 Danni Renrik: “Ember don’t get us kicked out of this bar.”

Mar 19 22:48:58 Ember “Todo, excuse me, I’m ordering.”

Mar 19 22:48:58 Bron THE CHEAPEST ALE YOU HAVE

Mar 19 22:49:53 chrissofer “Right, so that’s one two ales and four beers? ANything else, friends?”

Mar 19 22:50:17 Ember “Can I have it all in cups?”

Mar 19 22:50:17 Todo “I was here first”

Mar 19 22:50:46 chrissofer “Yes, Yes, of course, lad. Is that all, though?”

Mar 19 22:50:53 Ember “On this planet first, you old bitch.”

Mar 19 22:51:00 Ember “I think so.”

Mar 19 22:51:04 Todo “Got any food?”

Mar 19 22:51:09 Bron *words “wooow”

Mar 19 22:51:10 Todo “Shut up fool”

Mar 19 22:51:29 Danni Renrik: “Not again.”

Mar 19 22:51:34 Todo face palms

Mar 19 22:51:35 chrissofer “Think we’ve still got porridge from breakfast, but it’ll be an hour or so til we have tonight’s dinner together.

Mar 19 22:51:37 chrissofer

Mar 19 22:51:57 Ember “Gross dude.”

Mar 19 22:52:04 Todo “Ugh…well….whats for dinner?”

Mar 19 22:52:15 chrissofer Roast mutton with forage.

Mar 19 22:52:30 Todo contemplates

Mar 19 22:52:39 Todo “Ill wait”

Mar 19 22:53:07 Todo “Is there a place to get rooms around here?”

Mar 19 22:53:24 Ember “Already?… HOney.”

Mar 19 22:54:11 Todo gets knocked into elf by passer bye

Mar 19 22:54:52 chrissofer She turns to her side and, taking the cups from a short gentleman who she quickly says something in a foreign language, and turns back to you all.

Mar 19 22:55:20 chrissofer “Yes, we have two rooms upstairs free. 5 gold apiece, 8 gp together. You taking them?”

Mar 19 22:55:42 Todo side ways looks at Ember

Mar 19 22:56:06 Todo suspicious

Mar 19 22:56:14 chrissofer She looks back at You stonefaced.

Mar 19 22:56:19 Ember “How many orcs can you fit in a room?”

Mar 19 22:56:45 chrissofer Well, depends how friendly they are, doesn’t it?

Mar 19 22:56:50 Danni Renrik: “We would like to take one room please.”

Mar 19 22:57:03 chrissofer Alright, that’ll be five gold, if You please.

Mar 19 22:57:22 Danni Renrik hands over five gold.

Mar 19 22:57:48 Ember “I’ll get it next time,” Ember murmurs, patting Renrik’s knee.

Mar 19 22:58:13 chrissofer She quickly pockets the gold, and hands Renrik a key. “It’s on the third floor, all the way back, loves. Breakfast included!”

Mar 19 22:58:19 Todo finishes beer

Mar 19 22:58:32 Todo “Ill sleep outside”

Mar 19 22:58:44 Ember “Aw you don’t wanna sleep with me?”

Mar 19 22:58:58 Todo glares

Mar 19 22:59:10 Danni Briar picks up Ember.

Mar 19 22:59:16 Ember “GEntly!”

Mar 19 22:59:21 Todo trips into elf

Mar 19 22:59:27 Ember “You almost made me spill my beer.”

Mar 19 22:59:52 Todo rolls eyes

Mar 19 23:00:01 Danni Renrik and Briar take Ember and their beers over to an empty table and sit down.

Mar 19 23:00:02 Todo “Tragedy”

Mar 19 23:01:04 chrissofer The elf stands up incredulously, brushing the bit of porridge off of his sleeve. “Excuse me, Ser. Is there a problem?”

Mar 19 23:02:23 chrissofer Everyone make a perception check.

Mar 19 23:02:46 Danni Briar: `roll 1d20+5

Mar 19 23:02:50 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Mar 19 23:02:50 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13(+2) = 15>

Mar 19 23:03:02 Danni `roll 1d20+5

Mar 19 23:03:02 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+5) = 20>

Mar 19 23:03:27 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Mar 19 23:03:27 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+3) = 5>

Mar 19 23:10:42 chrissofer Assuming Bron Swanson Rolled a Nat 1, for expediency.

Mar 19 23:11:15 Todo “Yeah sways your face”

Mar 19 23:11:22 Todo “So pointy”

Mar 19 23:11:23 Danni Briar growls and tries to grab the pickpocket.

Mar 19 23:11:24 Ember sees a pick pocket and yells: “DON”T TOUCH RENRIK” pointing at the perpetrator.

Mar 19 23:11:42 Danni Renrik looks around.

Mar 19 23:12:40 Danni `roll 1d20+1

Mar 19 23:12:40 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 1 <Total: 1(+1) = 2>

Mar 19 23:12:43 Todo rolls 12

Mar 19 23:12:50 Hooded `roll 1d20+4

Mar 19 23:12:50 GameServ Hooded rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+4) = 15>

Mar 19 23:13:02 Danni `roll 1d20+2

Mar 19 23:13:02 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 10 <Total: 10(+2) = 12>

Mar 19 23:13:07 Ember `roll 1d20+2

Mar 19 23:13:07 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+2) = 17>

Mar 19 23:14:12 chrissofer As You shout that, two different hooded figures in the back of the room stand up, drawing small blades thewy had hidden in their sleeves.

Mar 19 23:14:44 chrissofer However, so do the friends of the offended elves You were sitting near.

Mar 19 23:16:51 Ember punches the nearest hooded figure in the face.

Mar 19 23:17:34 Ember `roll 1d20+3

Mar 19 23:17:34 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+3) = 9>

Mar 19 23:18:16 chrissofer That is insufficient. Your punch does not land.

Mar 19 23:18:37 Ember thrusts her fist past the hooded head, flinging face first toward the floor.

Mar 19 23:20:11 Ember draws her starknife and squares off from beneath Renrik’s seat.

Mar 19 23:20:21 chrissofer

Mar 19 23:21:05 chrissofer Next is one of the hooded people in the far end of the room. They throw a knife at Renrik, but miss, and it clatters on the ground past Your table.

Mar 19 23:21:24 chrissofer Hooded’s turn

Mar 19 23:24:11 Hooded casts daze at nearest elf threat

Mar 19 23:25:25 chrissofer The elf’s silver eyes slowly begin to cloud over slightly, and he shakes his head for a moment… but otherwise seems uneffected

Mar 19 23:27:28 Hooded drops to the floor into crouch and shouts elven profanity

Mar 19 23:29:51 chrissofer He then takes his cane and brings the bottom of it up, bashing the polished bottom section into Your chin.

Mar 19 23:32:35 Danni Renrik looks at the elves to see if they will attack his group of friends.

Mar 19 23:32:53 chrissofer All three of the elves seem entirely focused on the Hooded figures.

Mar 19 23:34:00 Danni Renrik draws out his Morningstar and goes to hit the closest hooded figure.

Mar 19 23:35:03 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Mar 19 23:35:03 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 16 <Total: 16(+3) = 19>

Mar 19 23:37:13 Danni `roll 1d8

Mar 19 23:37:14 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 2 <Total: 2>

Mar 19 23:39:26 chrissofer Next is the remaining hooded figure in the far end of the room. He levels a crossbow on one of the elves, loosing his bolt and hitting them in the arm.

Mar 19 23:41:08 chrissofer That elf drops his drink, draws a bow of their own and takes aim at the figure who wronged them. They loose their arrow, but miss. It sticks into the wall behind the table with a loud noise.

Mar 19 23:41:14 Hooded thinks should have gone to bed

Mar 19 23:42:39 chrissofer Next is the final elf, who begins chanting in celestial. Their hands begin glowing, and they place them on the arm of their friend for a moment.

Mar 19 23:42:52 Todo to do

Mar 19 23:44:49 Todo forgives elf for being dumb. Removes sling from belt

Mar 19 23:45:08 Todo fires at closest hooded figure

Mar 19 23:49:18 Todo fires but misses. Bounces off the bar stool and hit Ember in the ankle as it would across the ground

Mar 19 23:49:35 chrissofer Ember, make a reflex save

Mar 19 23:49:55 Ember `roll 1d20+4

Mar 19 23:49:55 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 11 <Total: 11(+4) = 15>

Mar 19 23:50:13 Ember dodges that shit and gives Todo a warning look.

Mar 19 23:50:55 Todo deciding that this has gotten chaotic enough. To do rolls behind the nearest support beam

Mar 19 23:51:27 chrissofer Briar’s turn

Mar 19 23:52:18 Danni Briar draws out his Morningstar and tries to hit the closest hooded figure.

Mar 19 23:53:05 Danni `roll 1d20+4

Mar 19 23:53:06 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 3 <Total: 3(+4) = 7>

Mar 19 23:53:27 Danni Briar missed and he is disappointed in

Mar 19 23:53:43 Danni Everything.

Mar 19 23:54:06 chrissofer Ember’s turn

Mar 19 23:56:16 Ember scoots over toward the thrown knife to retrieve it, using chair legs as cover.

Mar 19 23:59:31 chrissofer The hooded figure draws another, larger knife from their cloak and trains it on the first elf who stood.

Mar 20 00:00:37 Danni Renrik makes an attack of opportunity against that hooded figure.

Mar 20 00:00:55 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Mar 20 00:00:55 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 18 <Total: 18(+3) = 21>

Mar 20 00:01:53 Danni Renrik swings his Morningstar and hits the hooded figure.

Mar 20 00:02:08 Danni `roll 1d8

Mar 20 00:02:08 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 7 <Total: 7>

Mar 20 00:02:43 chrissofer The hooded figure, without making a noise, falls to the floor unconscious.

Mar 20 00:02:54 Hooded thanks

Mar 20 00:03:27 Hooded 5 foot step away from renrik and others

Mar 20 00:04:39 Hooded front flips toward door over elf

Mar 20 00:05:54 chrissofer Roll Sense Motive Against the Elves

Mar 20 00:06:00 Todo rolls sense motive against elves

Mar 20 00:06:38 Todo 17

Mar 20 00:08:33 Todo *slaps face to Sober up a bit and reloads sling

Mar 20 00:11:44 chrissofer The bow elf reloads their bow, and looses another arrow, hitting the crossbowman.

Mar 20 00:12:41 chrissofer The celestial elf chants again, and everyone around You heals for 3 hp.

Mar 20 00:12:54 chrissofer Renrik’s turn.

Mar 20 00:14:07 Danni Renrik crosses the bar and tries to hit the hooded figure with his Morningstar.

Mar 20 00:14:32 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Mar 20 00:14:32 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+3) = 18>

Mar 20 00:15:28 Danni `roll 1d8

Mar 20 00:15:28 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 5 <Total: 5>

Mar 20 00:15:52 Danni Renrik hits the hooded figure with the Morningstar.

Mar 20 00:15:58 chrissofer He is wounded.

Mar 20 00:16:15 chrissofer He is now bloodied

Mar 20 00:17:26 chrissofer The elf boy goes “Chop Chop”, drawing his hand axe and throwing it towards Hooded.

Mar 20 00:17:37 chrissofer It misses

Mar 20 00:18:13 chrissofer Briar’s turn

Mar 20 00:18:18 Danni Briar crosses the bar and also tries to hit the hooded figure with his Morningstar.

Mar 20 00:18:41 Danni `roll 1d20+4

Mar 20 00:18:41 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 9 <Total: 9(+4) = 13>

Mar 20 00:19:00 Danni `roll 1d8

Mar 20 00:19:00 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 1 <Total: 1>

Mar 20 00:19:21 chrissofer He takes the hit, chuckling under his breath.

Mar 20 00:23:11 Ember stabs both knives into the ankles of the attacking elves nearest her.

Mar 20 00:23:44 Ember `roll 1d20+4

Mar 20 00:23:44 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 9 <Total: 9(+4) = 13>

Mar 20 00:25:24 Ember `roll 1d6

Mar 20 00:25:24 GameServ Ember rolled 1d6: 5 <Total: 5>

Mar 20 00:26:08 chrissofer The elf cried out in pain, falling to one knee and looking back at You.

Mar 20 00:26:09 Todo face palms

Mar 20 00:26:13 chrissofer *cries

Mar 20 00:26:53 Danni Renrik: “Goddammit no snacks forever.”

Mar 20 00:26:57 Ember “WHY”

Mar 20 00:27:02 Todo “Seconded”

Mar 20 00:27:03 Hooded “suck it”

Mar 20 00:27:15 Danni Renrik:” You stabbed the nice elves!”

Mar 20 00:27:31 Ember “WHO SAYS THEY WERE NICE”

Mar 20 00:27:35 chrissofer The bowman elf turns his bow across the table turns his bow towards You, loosing an arrow at You

Mar 20 00:27:51 Todo “Who says *burp they weren’t”

Mar 20 00:27:54 Danni Renrik: “Who says they weren’t!”

Mar 20 00:28:12 chrissofer It barely misses, grazing You shirt.

Mar 20 00:28:15 chrissofer *Your

Mar 20 00:28:43 chrissofer The celestial elf turns his gaze on You as well, seeing the half-orcs have the hooded figure under control.

Mar 20 00:29:29 chrissofer Ember make a will save.

Mar 20 00:30:05 Ember `roll 1d20+1

Mar 20 00:30:05 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 2 <Total: 2(+1) = 3>

Mar 20 00:30:14 Ember “Yikes”

Mar 20 00:30:25 Hooded face palms

Mar 20 00:30:38 chrissofer Ember’s eyes glaze over, as he drops his weapons, turns around, and sits on his hands.

Mar 20 00:31:16 chrissofer Ember’s eyes glaze over, as she drops her weapons, turns around, and sits on her hands.

Mar 20 00:31:18 chrissofer ***

Mar 20 00:31:46 Hooded waves a thanks

Mar 20 00:32:19 Hooded “i think i’ll repay you one day”

Mar 20 00:32:56 Hooded smoke bombs away

Mar 20 00:32:57 Danni Briar: “We’ll Repay You, outside of city boundaries.”

Mar 20 00:33:01 Notify: Danni is online (DarkMyst)

Mar 20 00:33:13 Notify: Bron is online (DarkMyst)

Mar 20 00:33:20 Notify: Todo is online (DarkMyst)

Mar 20 00:34:19 Danni `roll 1d20

Mar 20 00:34:19 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 13 <Total: 13>

Mar 20 00:34:35 chrissofer Renrick’s turn

Mar 20 00:35:18 Danni Renrik tries to hit the hooded figure with his Morningstar.

Mar 20 00:35:34 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Mar 20 00:35:34 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 4 <Total: 4(+3) = 7>

Mar 20 00:36:09 Danni Renrik misses and rethinks what he is doing with his life.

Mar 20 00:36:15 chrissofer The remaining hooded figure is now laughing openly

Mar 20 00:36:37 chrissofer Todo turn

Mar 20 00:38:07 Todo uses mending spell on ankles whilst glaring at Ember

Mar 20 00:38:43 chrissofer The wounded elf’s shoes and stockings mend themselves together.

Mar 20 00:40:24 Todo “ listen I know we got off on the wrong foot…er…whatever but lets forgive and forget I mean…at least you got new shoes out of it.

Mar 20 00:40:29 Todo “Heh”

Mar 20 00:40:48 chrissofer Diplomacy roll time.

Mar 20 00:41:03 Todo 4

Mar 20 00:41:25 chrissofer They begin disparaging You and Your friends in Elven.

Mar 20 00:43:05 chrissofer The elf Ember stabbed turns around, pulling out a set of handcuffs from their robe and moving towards Ember’s back.

Mar 20 00:43:51 chrissofer As Ember is suggested at the moment, she cannot resist as they put their handcuffs on Ember, at which point the spell is releases.

Mar 20 00:43:56 chrissofer *released.

Mar 20 00:44:02 chrissofer Briar’s turn.

Mar 20 00:44:08 Ember “Wtf”

Mar 20 00:44:30 Danni Briar tries to hit the damn hooded figure with his Morningstar.

Mar 20 00:44:33 Ember “Whithefeck.”

Mar 20 00:44:54 Danni `roll 1d20+4

Mar 20 00:44:54 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 6 <Total: 6(+4) = 10>

Mar 20 00:45:53 Danni `roll 1d8

Mar 20 00:45:53 GameServ Danni rolled 1d8: 8 <Total: 8>

Mar 20 00:47:10 chrissofer The morningstar slams the hooded figure’s body through the wooden table and into the floor with a loud, sickening crunch.

Mar 20 00:47:32 Danni Renrik: “Goddammit Briar.”

Mar 20 00:47:47 chrissofer Ember’s Turn

Mar 20 00:51:26 Ember glares pointedly at the still bleeding elf with his shiny new shoes, doing her best to be subtle while she attempts to undo the manacles

Mar 20 00:51:33 Ember `roll 1d20

Mar 20 00:51:33 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 5 <Total: 5>

Mar 20 00:51:41 Ember is not subtle.

Mar 20 00:52:40 Ember `roll 1d20+3

Mar 20 00:52:41 GameServ Ember rolled 1d20: 15 <Total: 15(+3) = 18>

Mar 20 00:53:09 chrissofer Failure

Mar 20 00:53:16 Ember “fek”

Mar 20 00:54:06 chrissofer The bowman elf draws another arrow and points it at Todo.

Mar 20 00:55:16 chrissofer The arrow shoots across the room, embedding itself deeply into Your thigh.

Mar 20 00:57:13 chrissofer The celestial elf begins to chant again, but realizes she is out of spells, so she draws her glaive and moves towards Todo.

Mar 20 00:58:32 chrissofer The do not make it this round.

Mar 20 00:58:40 chrissofer Renrick’s turn

Mar 20 00:59:57 Danni Renrik checks to see if the corpse is dead.

Mar 20 01:00:18 Danni `roll 1d20+3

Mar 20 01:00:19 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 14 <Total: 14(+3) = 17>

Mar 20 01:00:48 chrissofer He is not only not dead, You manage to stabilize him and stop his bleeding.

Mar 20 01:01:28 Danni Renrik: “Briar you so owe me.”

Mar 20 01:02:40 Danni Renrik walks over to the elves and tries to make peace with them.

Mar 20 01:03:00 Danni `roll 1d20+4

Mar 20 01:03:00 GameServ Danni rolled 1d20: 7 <Total: 7(+4) = 11>

Mar 20 01:04:52 chrissofer The elf Renrik spoke to is angry, until she sees Your holy symbol, at which point she speaks to You in celestial.

Mar 20 01:05:31 chrissofer jdk ois jnmdwnm of smkdo wmdkj oe fe

Mar 20 01:09:13 chrissofer As the two god people speak, the wounded elf asks what You all are doing here.

Mar 20 01:10:36 Ember “I just wanted a god-damned beer!”

Mar 20 01:11:10 chrissofer “I wasn’t talking to You, ruffian. You’ll get Your chance before the magistrate.”

Mar 20 01:15:49 chrissofer The celestial elf comes over to the leader, whispering something in his ear and dropping a bag in his hand.

Mar 20 01:16:45 chrissofer The leader looks at the bag, shakes it once and jangling the coins inside, and looks at Ember. He then sighs, shoots his compatriot a look, and removes Ember’s cuffs.

Mar 20 01:17:40 Ember shakes off the grip, rubbing her hands on her pants as she retrieves her knives and stalks away, hiding behind Renrik’s leg.

Mar 20 01:17:47 chrissofer “You all need to give Your statements to the guard, then You can resume Your activities… Without the roughhousing or stabbing.

Mar 20 01:17:58 chrissofer

Mar 20 01:18:11 chrissofer He says this last bit with a glance at Ember.

Mar 20 01:18:13 Ember in a mocking tone nd making a face, “Stabbing”

Mar 20 01:18:32 Todo shakes head in disbelief

Mar 20 01:18:36 Danni Renrik: “Thank you very kindly we will do that.”

Mar 20 01:18:39 chrissofer Seeing this, his two friends begin to usher him towards the door.

Mar 20 01:18:47 Hooded facepalms in the distance

Mar 20 01:18:55 Danni Renrik: “For Milani’s sakes Ember.”

Mar 20 01:19:16 chrissofer I think we’ll end it here, and pick up with Your statements having been given.

Mar 20 01:19:16 Danni Renrik: “You are banned from snacks do you want to be banned from rides?”

Mar 20 01:19:43 Hooded fades into the trees

Mar 20 01:20:27 Hooded has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Mar 20 01:21:05 Todo has quit (Quit: Todo)

Mar 20 01:21:06 Notify: Todo is offline (DarkMyst)

Mar 20 01:21:38 Danni has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Mar 20 01:21:38 Notify: Danni is offline (DarkMyst)

Mar 20 01:25:15 Ember has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Mar 20 01:25:15 Notify: Ember is offline (DarkMyst)

Mar 20 01:30:45 cdr255 (holoirc@2600:380:906a:kijj:yhgq:kswl:zvwp:rils) has joined

Mar 20 01:34:01 DM has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)

Mar 20 01:52:47 DM (holoirc@p-49-666-89-27.hsd8.nj.comcast.net) has joined

Mar 20 01:56:25 cdr255 has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)

Mar 20 03:02:18 Disconnected ()

ENDING LOGGING AT Tue Mar 20 03:02:18 2018