All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, though this project does not really adhere to Semantic Versioning because it’s really just a poster used to collect static content and doesn’t have a concievable “API” at all aside from TCP itself.
- More [Links]
- Lacis Lycorma stuff to Games.
- Actually changed front page’s “Last Updated”
- This ChangeLog links to the changes between tags, now.
2.0.1 - 2018-01-31
- Falodian Backgrounds, Codes, and Pantheon Pages are no longer missing under Games.
- Added in ‘Montserrat’ font from Google Fonts.
- The last few tweets to the Tintenn archive, and a paragraph explaining its permanent hiatus.
- Fixed Gods-awful blockquote styling to something that meshes well with the site.
- Main site font is now ‘Open Sans’, and blockquote font is ‘Montserrat’.
- Fixed wording of explanations and format of verses on Falodian Codes of Honor in Games.
2.0.0 - 2018-01-28
- Recreated entire site from production after losing un-backed-up repo on Briar.
- Required Repo Files (ChangeLog, AUTHORS, README.md, LICENSE, INSTALL) now exist in repo.
- libfileio, mpdburn, and ripalbum now listed in Software
- All category pages (ie, those in the navbar) are permalinked as
/page/, instead of as
- The site is now built using Jekyll instead of HarpJS, as per the relevant Blog Post.
- Recordings has Soundcloud above Bandcamp, fixed formatting.
- Removed the defunct Flattr button from the homepage.
- Migrated “Recent Changes” to this ChangeLog page.
- Updated Microbuttons to match what I currently use.
- Updated Some Dead/Obsolete Links Across the Site.
- Old, Outdated Descriptions and References from pre-2017.
- Fiction > Writing Credits entirely, since it was still empty.
- Recordings no longer lists the empty-since-2016 “Live Recordings” section.
- Defunct Flattr button from sidebar.
- Empty Leadsheets section on Lessons.
- Long Dead Games from Games.
- Empty Dread Section fron Logs.